Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,425 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Another Photo Of Child Bride Goes Viral - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Another Photo Of Child Bride Goes Viral (969 Views)

Twerking Young Girl Amazes Social Media Users, Goes Viral / Sad-Looking Bride Goes On Honeymoon, Kisses Husband, Now Looks Happy (Photos) / Photo Of A Mother And Daughter With Big Backsides Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Photo Of Child Bride Goes Viral by todaynewsreview: 4:14pm On Oct 11, 2016
This is another photo of an elderly Kenyan man old enough to be the child's father getting married to her.
Say no to Child marriages!

More here: http://www.todaynewsreview.com/p/1710/another-photo-of-child-bride-goes-viral

Re: Another Photo Of Child Bride Goes Viral by todaynewsreview: 4:15pm On Oct 11, 2016
Re: Another Photo Of Child Bride Goes Viral by Taeewo(m): 4:17pm On Oct 11, 2016
Not detailed.. ..
Re: Another Photo Of Child Bride Goes Viral by Dheartless: 4:31pm On Oct 11, 2016
The man come ugly join angry

1 Like

Re: Another Photo Of Child Bride Goes Viral by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 11, 2016
Ugly old man. angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Another Photo Of Child Bride Goes Viral by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 11, 2016
Mindfulness:
Ugly old man. angry angry angry angry angry

It says LOVE on her bag and see the sadness in her eyes cry oh the irony undecided

3 Likes

Re: Another Photo Of Child Bride Goes Viral by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 11, 2016
nubian999:

It says LOVE on her bag and see the sadness in her eyes cry oh the irony undecided

Poor baby. cry I wish I could take them all home where they can sleep peacefully without an old man climbing on top of them with his shrinking blokos. Disgusting!

The girl needs to go to school and eat mama's home cooked food in the afternoon and then do her homework and play outside with other girls. She is just a child. Her breats have not even fully developed. Why are some people so sick?

Even today I feel disgusted when old men are hitting at me. I even feel like vomitting. And this girl has to marry this sicko?

In a sane country he would rot in jail.

3 Likes

Re: Another Photo Of Child Bride Goes Viral by Idydarling(f): 4:51pm On Oct 11, 2016
this is why I respect Nigerian southern men, u dare not touch their daughters and go free, they are ready to kill anyone to protect their daughters, my Dad, an example...

see the man face sef, no shame, how im wan take sleep with im grandchild now? bloody fool!

1 Like

Re: Another Photo Of Child Bride Goes Viral by Authoreety: 4:56pm On Oct 11, 2016
If this is not a drama, then it must be wickedness
Re: Another Photo Of Child Bride Goes Viral by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 11, 2016
Mindfulness:

Poor baby. cry I wish I could take them all home where they can sleep peacefully without an old man climbing on top of them with his shrinking blokos. Disgusting!

The girl needs to go to school and eat mama's home cooked food in the afternoon and then do her homework and play outside with other girls. She is just a child. Her breats have not even fully developed. Why are some people so sick?

Even today I feel disgusted when old men are hitting at me. I even feel like vomitting. And this girl has to marry this sicko?

There's a part of me that thinks he's not a local maybe he's some city dweller and her father /mother bought into he's "swag" and "money." Her parents might even believe that they're giving this child a better life because they can't afford to feed her. He'll send them some money and they have one less mouth to feed. It's the society and the system that let's these little girls down. But at this age And to a man 3/4x her age! Why cry

1 Like

Re: Another Photo Of Child Bride Goes Viral by Richy4(m): 5:25pm On Oct 11, 2016
I just hope this is a drama.....on child-marriage awareness

Because someone cannot look like that at the same time heartless
Re: Another Photo Of Child Bride Goes Viral by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 11, 2016
nubian999:

There's a part of me that thinks he's not a local maybe he's some city dweller and her father /mother bought into he's "swag" and "money." Her parents might even believe that they're giving this child a better life because they can't afford to feed her. He'll send them some money and they have one less mouth to feed. It's the society and the system that let's these little girls down. But at this age And to a man 3/4x her age! Why cry

You have explained the dynamics behind child marriages. It's either poverty, greed or culture / tradition / religion. I can understand it but I will never excuse it. I would rather feed my children with what I can find in free nature and be hungry myself than let such a sicko have her.

1 Like

Re: Another Photo Of Child Bride Goes Viral by SalomonKane: 10:06pm On Oct 11, 2016
All I can say is: "as you lay your bed, so you 'lie' on it".
Re: Another Photo Of Child Bride Goes Viral by SalomonKane: 10:09pm On Oct 11, 2016
Mindfulness:

To each his own.

(1) (Reply)

70 Year Old Nigerian Man Mr Adeleye, His Seven Sons & Their Wives (photo) / Why Do Marriage Make Pple Look Older Than Their Age! / I Feel So Horrible That I Am In Love With My Soul Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.