Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

.. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / .. (822 Views)

Video Of Pastor Caught Pants Down Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman / Pastor Caught Pants Down While Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman.. Photos / Is This Type Of Compensation Religiously Allowed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by kazolad(m): 6:22pm On Oct 11, 2016
Re: .. by brownpollo(m): 6:27pm On Oct 11, 2016
as far as its enters the right place.!!!!!!!!
Re: .. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 11, 2016
and which one do u suppose is d God's chosen style. don't tell me it's missionary
Re: .. by neyran(m): 6:49pm On Oct 11, 2016
hell no... who said its wrong?
Re: .. by midolian(m): 6:49pm On Oct 11, 2016
Is the wife not yours anymore? Why don't you give her any style she wants anyday? Why do you need a Bible or Quran verse to know how to sleep with her? I don't know why some of you like to make life hard for yourselves. angry angry
Re: .. by konklud22(m): 6:55pm On Oct 11, 2016
y u no kuku ask if u are allowed to cum in your wife sef.... oga!!! do her anyhow !!!!!! let those styles be a hit back to back!!!!!! from doggy styles to 69 to scissors style .
Re: .. by kazolad(m): 7:01pm On Oct 11, 2016
midolian:
Is the wife not yours anymore? Why do you need a Bible or Quran verse to know how to sleep with her? I don't know why some of you like to make life hard for yourselves. angry angry

You know human being copied some of these styles from animals like doggy style from dog, mounting style from hen, monkey, dogs, etc. These style are for animals, why will human being go for them just to please themselves?
Re: .. by konklud22(m): 7:02pm On Oct 11, 2016
y u no kuku ask if u are allowed to cum in your wife sef.... oga!!! do her anyhow !!!!!! let those styles be a hit back to back!!!!!! from doggy styles to 69 to scissors style .
Re: .. by kazolad(m): 7:06pm On Oct 11, 2016
konklud22:
y u no kuku ask if u are allowed to cum in your wife sef....
oga!!!
do her anyhow !!!!!!
let those styles be a hit back to back!!!!!!
from doggy styles to 69 to scissors style .
Baddass!! I hail oo
Re: .. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 11, 2016
It depends on how you see it smiley
Re: .. by konklud22(m): 7:19pm On Oct 11, 2016
kazolad:
Baddass!! I hail oo
na my own naughty opinion b DAT oo .....make u no go tell oga at d top say na me teach you
Re: .. by neyran(m): 7:20pm On Oct 11, 2016
kazolad:

You know human being copied some of these styles from animals like doggy style from dog, mounting style from hen, monkey, dogs, etc. These style are for animals, why will human being go for them just to please themselves?

didnt your sec sch teacher told you that human beings are also animals?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: .. by frank317: 7:31pm On Oct 11, 2016
Just ask Oyedepo the style he uses with his wife. I am sure the holy spirit must have revealed to him the best style. Or ask the holy spirit to reveal the style it used on Mary that ensured a supernatural child was born.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: .. by midolian(m): 7:32pm On Oct 11, 2016
kazolad:

if you don't like them, leave them for the hens, monkeys, dogs etc... undecided
Re: .. by hyeeshat(f): 9:28pm On Oct 11, 2016
neyran:

lmao
Re: .. by kazolad(m): 10:00pm On Oct 11, 2016
neyran:

Bros, you don't get my point.

(1) (Reply)

How The Apostles Died. / How To Identify An Okada Rider Who Is An Hausa Muslim. / Everyone Look At This Woman Can The Holy Spirit Make Use Of Her - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.