Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Do You Remember This Little Boy Accused Of Witchcraft - See Him Now - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Do You Remember This Little Boy Accused Of Witchcraft - See Him Now (3882 Views)

Ghanaian Big Boy Accused Of Using His One Eye For Sakawa Money!!! / This Little Boy Performs Like Fela, In Pant, Smokes / Yoruba Movie Lovers, Do You Remember This Woman? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Remember This Little Boy Accused Of Witchcraft - See Him Now by dhakingpin(m): 7:06pm On Oct 11, 2016
Few months ago, a Danish woman was found giving Bo-Bo food and later adopted the kid...
Next photo was this!

there is hope in any situation

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Do You Remember This Little Boy Accused Of Witchcraft - See Him Now by dhakingpin(m): 7:07pm On Oct 11, 2016
After

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Remember This Little Boy Accused Of Witchcraft - See Him Now by bigiyaro(m): 7:10pm On Oct 11, 2016
Op u smoke weed abi?

8 Likes

Re: Do You Remember This Little Boy Accused Of Witchcraft - See Him Now by daveP(m): 7:18pm On Oct 11, 2016
unbaked loaf.

OP reconstruct well pls

1 Like

Re: Do You Remember This Little Boy Accused Of Witchcraft - See Him Now by stigmond(m): 7:22pm On Oct 11, 2016
This great.
Re: Do You Remember This Little Boy Accused Of Witchcraft - See Him Now by obiZEAL(m): 7:26pm On Oct 11, 2016
Is this true...source?
Re: Do You Remember This Little Boy Accused Of Witchcraft - See Him Now by favourmic(m): 7:29pm On Oct 11, 2016
I don't believe this
Re: Do You Remember This Little Boy Accused Of Witchcraft - See Him Now by Dannyfaraday(m): 7:36pm On Oct 11, 2016
That's not the same boy.
Think of it she's carrying a baby and not a grown boy.
Did he eat fertilizer to grow that big in just 6 months?.

1 Like

Re: Do You Remember This Little Boy Accused Of Witchcraft - See Him Now by dhakingpin(m): 7:47pm On Oct 11, 2016
Dannyfaraday:
That's not the same boy.
Think of it she's carrying a baby and not a grown boy.
Did he eat fertilizer to grow that big in just 6 months?.

i can see u are yet to experience a kind of luxury Lifestyle,,, in 3month dem go think say u chop cow fat

1 Like

Re: Do You Remember This Little Boy Accused Of Witchcraft - See Him Now by demolinka(m): 7:53pm On Oct 11, 2016
Op I don tell u say make u no dey smoke Nkalagu weed again! The said woman is Danish, and the boy na blakky, no be half caste.

1 Like

Re: Do You Remember This Little Boy Accused Of Witchcraft - See Him Now by Bobbysmart6(m): 8:02pm On Oct 11, 2016
See as i just dey look d op make hm kwontinue to dey lie angry
Re: Do You Remember This Little Boy Accused Of Witchcraft - See Him Now by Bobbysmart6(m): 8:04pm On Oct 11, 2016
See as i just dey look d op make hm kwontinue to lie angry
Re: Do You Remember This Little Boy Accused Of Witchcraft - See Him Now by dhakingpin(m): 8:34pm On Oct 11, 2016
Bobbysmart6:
See as i just dey look d op make hm kwontinue to dey lie angry

is time I drop the said woman Facebook account

1 Like

Re: Do You Remember This Little Boy Accused Of Witchcraft - See Him Now by Biim: 8:50pm On Oct 11, 2016
Why are you guys doubting the op, the story and the pictures? I followed the little boy's story for a while and I saw his transformation pictures.
The woman is an angel.

4 Likes

Re: Do You Remember This Little Boy Accused Of Witchcraft - See Him Now by princealexndre(m): 8:56pm On Oct 11, 2016
is a lie joor
Re: Do You Remember This Little Boy Accused Of Witchcraft - See Him Now by Airforce1(m): 9:11pm On Oct 11, 2016
That first photo almost brought me to tears

1 Like

Re: Do You Remember This Little Boy Accused Of Witchcraft - See Him Now by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 11, 2016
grin grin op i hail you....
Re: Do You Remember This Little Boy Accused Of Witchcraft - See Him Now by allybee(f): 10:26pm On Oct 11, 2016
That's no Hope, that's her son she's married to a Calabar man

1 Like

Re: Do You Remember This Little Boy Accused Of Witchcraft - See Him Now by MilesLamar(m): 10:37pm On Oct 11, 2016
hahaha hah op ur fada
Re: Do You Remember This Little Boy Accused Of Witchcraft - See Him Now by Ejytex(m): 11:45pm On Oct 11, 2016
Is possible
Re: Do You Remember This Little Boy Accused Of Witchcraft - See Him Now by PissedOffWeed(m): 12:17am On Oct 12, 2016
cool I can attest to the fact.....it still the same Boy....y'all doubting mofos.....are probably those who haven't seen a person suffer so bad and later gets to be uplifted !! The head and hair line is enough prove sef!!!

2 Likes

Re: Do You Remember This Little Boy Accused Of Witchcraft - See Him Now by Dfinex(f): 5:10am On Oct 12, 2016
PissedOffWeed:
cool I can attest to the fact.....it still the same Boy....y'all doubting mofos.....are probably those who haven't seen a person suffer so bad and later gets to be uplifted !! The head and hair line is enough prove sef!!!

Yeah. ....the hair line is the same. If this story is really true then I must confess that woman is a goddess of kindness, she's got a heart of gold...... this is so touching and I'm so borrowing a leaf!!
Re: Do You Remember This Little Boy Accused Of Witchcraft - See Him Now by Amberon: 5:28am On Oct 12, 2016
Foolish op
Re: Do You Remember This Little Boy Accused Of Witchcraft - See Him Now by Amberon: 5:32am On Oct 12, 2016
Im sorry to say this but you're just daft. I have lived abroad for several years, why didn't I turn oyibo? That is the woman's child. No amount of wealth can change your race.
dhakingpin:

i can see u are yet to experience a kind of luxury Lifestyle,,, in 3month dem go think say u chop cow fat

2 Likes

Re: Do You Remember This Little Boy Accused Of Witchcraft - See Him Now by Amberon: 5:34am On Oct 12, 2016
You need reorientation. First of all this happened this year, not few years ago like the o.p said.
Secondly she's Darnish, not Russian.
Thirdly there's no freaking way wealth can change your race including your hair.
Biim:
Why are you guys doubting the op, the story and the pictures? I followed the little boy's story for a while and I saw his transformation pictures.
The woman is an angel.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Remember This Little Boy Accused Of Witchcraft - See Him Now by Amberon: 5:35am On Oct 12, 2016
No wonder Africans have the lowest I.Q among humans. Really sad.
Re: Do You Remember This Little Boy Accused Of Witchcraft - See Him Now by acada111(f): 6:09am On Oct 12, 2016
allybee:
That's no Hope, that's her son she's married to a Calabar man

Thank you ooooo
Re: Do You Remember This Little Boy Accused Of Witchcraft - See Him Now by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 12, 2016
Op can lie sha..two different persons entirely!

2 Likes

Re: Do You Remember This Little Boy Accused Of Witchcraft - See Him Now by 45feelings: 8:49am On Oct 12, 2016
When it comes to children am soft so I want to believe it's true.
NB: for all ya sayn that's not d child am asking in that have dead state the pikin was in its possible one can not really see the kids feature fa.
Re: Do You Remember This Little Boy Accused Of Witchcraft - See Him Now by Biim: 9:20am On Oct 12, 2016
Amberon:
You need reorientation. First of all this happened this year, not few years ago like the o.p said.
Secondly she's Darnish, not Russian.
Thirdly there's no freaking way wealth can change your race including your hair.
And your point is?

1 Like

Re: Do You Remember This Little Boy Accused Of Witchcraft - See Him Now by Amberon: 10:12am On Oct 12, 2016
That you're dumb
Biim:

And your point is?
Re: Do You Remember This Little Boy Accused Of Witchcraft - See Him Now by Biim: 12:16pm On Oct 12, 2016
Amberon:
That you're dumb
Okay.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Actress Ruth Kadiri Gaining Excess Weight During Recession [PICS] / K Michelle Shares Sexy Bikini Photos / Checkout This Selfie Everybody Is Talking About - Who's Sister Is This Abeg?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.