Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,579 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

BREAKING: NYSC Reverses The Slashing Of PCM - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / BREAKING: NYSC Reverses The Slashing Of PCM (2042 Views)

Important : Nysc Batch A 2020 Stream 11 Physical Verification Of Pcm's / IMSU 2016/2017 NYSC Briefing Of Pcm’s/final Year Students Schedule Out / Has Anyone Heard Anything Concerning The No Slashing Of Pcms From Your School?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: NYSC Reverses The Slashing Of PCM by owot: 8:01pm On Oct 11, 2016
OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR OF WELFARE STUDENT UNION GOVERNMENT 15TH REPUBLIC IMO STATE UNIVERSITY OWERRI. 11TH NOVEMBER 2016.

*GOOD NEWS MESSAGE FOR ALL INTENDING IMSU N Y S C STUDENTS *
JUST this evening our mummy The Acting Vice Chancellor of Imo state university Prof. Mrs. Adaobi Obasi, broke the news to the Intending NYSC students that the NYSC DIRECTORs have accepted that IMSU and other universities can upload the normal number of students that used to be uploaded before, which means we are expected to upload over 3,000 (three thousand)students this night. Congratulations to you all as God really answered your prayers. I wish you all success in your endeavours. For more information you can contact this number 08175433124. WISHING you all a wonderful night rest

*COMRADE NWOGU CHISOM PETERMARY*
*(a.k.a CHYSO)15TH REPUBLIC SUG DIRECTOF OF WELFARE IMSU*

#dammieowot
Re: BREAKING: NYSC Reverses The Slashing Of PCM by natical(m): 9:17pm On Oct 11, 2016
Confused people.
Re: BREAKING: NYSC Reverses The Slashing Of PCM by zutu(m): 9:18pm On Oct 11, 2016
are u chyso

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: NYSC Reverses The Slashing Of PCM by Goddey18(m): 11:35am On Oct 12, 2016
How Authentic is this information.
Re: BREAKING: NYSC Reverses The Slashing Of PCM by kevaxa(m): 1:05pm On Oct 12, 2016
I believe the rumoured slashing has bin cancelled. As at 2days ago I was at nysc office nd was told my set bin 2010 won't be going rather only 2009 nd 2008 will be mobilized in my institution. As of now many of us that checked our names since 12pm have successfully seen der names.

(1) (Reply)

Who Provides Accommodation For Corpers? Q & A / Akwaibom Batch A Stream 2 Pcms Meetup / Breaking Corpers To Head To Abuja For Missing Head Count

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.