Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,384 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

Investors / Strategic Partners Needed (serious Ppl Only) - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Investors / Strategic Partners Needed (serious Ppl Only) (1263 Views)

Wanna Import Frm Aliexpress? Talk To Me...i Can Help.(edo And Delta Ppl Only) / LPFO Allocation Urgently Needed!!! Serious Sellers Please... / AGO 100KMT Needed: Serious Sellers Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investors / Strategic Partners Needed (serious Ppl Only) by tEsLim(m): 8:53am On Dec 28, 2006
Hi,

Investors and Strategic partners are needed for a fast growing lucrative online/offline business that mainly deals with cross-border trades between Nigerian and rest of the world. It does'nt matter if you are not in Nigeria, because this could be an advantage in making strategic agent/location planning.

I will like to bring in Angel investors into this business rather than bringing in corporate big-boys that would want to take almost 100% controll of the biz. Thats why I'm putting it to individuals on the forum.

Here is a little insight:

We oversee/inspect trade transactions in this line of business:

* Agricultural products e.g fruits, timber woods and other wild produces
* Automobiles and mechanical equipments
* Minerals
* Oil, Gas & Chemicals
* Live Animals like tropical fishes, reptiles and mammals
* Antiques and artworks
* Property and business acquisition

And not limited to the above listed. For details that will be more useful for investors and partners. Please send me an email at majormediainc@gmail.com. Putting every detail exposes the business to some danger. I feel like talking more here, but biz to sensitive to public threads.

Note if you know big-players in the following places

1. Transcorp Nigeria
2. Got lotta info about Tinapa
3. Got top contact in a bank like Diamond or Zenith (Diamond stated for another reason other than banking)
4. Nigerian Chambers of Commerce (All the chambers are needed)

Once again my email is majormediainc@gmail.com. Send me an email --- from there we can pick things up properly. Get telephone contacts, even meet physically.
Re: Investors / Strategic Partners Needed (serious Ppl Only) by tEsLim(m): 10:54am On Dec 29, 2006
Thanks for the emails let them keep coming. But please some people sending me emails I can't work with. Proper introduction is needed. There are things we would always like to know first about prospective investors and partners first. Location, Profession etc.

Let the emails keep coming. I'm sure we'll get the types of ppl we want
Re: Investors / Strategic Partners Needed (serious Ppl Only) by kbaba12: 7:39pm On Jan 02, 2007
for someone who bought(N30000) share in access bank in sept at 2.80 and now is 7.00 what is my share worth
i can my brooker and he send i should divide the persent share price and multiply it by what i pay for, that is my share worth.
is that true i want to know
Re: Investors / Strategic Partners Needed (serious Ppl Only) by tEsLim(m): 9:48pm On Jan 02, 2007
for someone who bought(N30000) share in access bank in sept at 2.80 and now is 7.00 what is my share worth
i can my brooker and he send i should divide the persent share price and multiply it by what i pay for, that is my share worth.

Your post distracts this thread!
Re: Investors / Strategic Partners Needed (serious Ppl Only) by Naija4ward(m): 8:33pm On Jan 05, 2007
kbaba12:

Teslim was right, you have posted in the wrong column. But just to help. Access simply halved your units. So N30k would have bought you 10714 units (before charges). Divide that into two, you get 5,357 shares at N7 per share. You are really back at N37500. It was a clever financial thing, they almost fooled me with my 90,000 shares thinking I had a windfall.
Re: Investors / Strategic Partners Needed (serious Ppl Only) by GideonG(m): 3:32am On Aug 26, 2011
Please I am looking for an investor for suger importation to Ghana. I want you to discuss this very well with your investor If he will be interested to invest in sugar importation business to Ghana, sugar business in Ghana is very good now with a good profit margin, we have buyers ready from Ghana, Togo, Niger and Benin,​ If only we open our own L/C to import it and bring to Ghana, then we will make good money. see we can discuss with your investor to start with 25,000mt spot shipment to Ghana, and we can work it out to get it from the seller/supplier with a price of USD$610.00/MT for 25,000mt spot, Then we can sell it to the buyer's at USD$750.00/MT. Please discuss it with any interested investor who can invest into this sugar business, then we will provide the SELLER who can SUPPLY this sugar to us with a price of USD$610.00/MT for 25,000MT CIF Tema Port Ghana.

Re: Investors / Strategic Partners Needed (serious Ppl Only) by Petrodirect: 10:27pm On May 06, 2020
Good

(1) (Reply)

Lpfo And Dpk Available / Buy Petroleum Products On Credit! / Drivers Required For Hire Purchase Balance And C Vehicle Contract(toyota Camry)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.