Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

I Was Robbed At Gun Point Today At CMS LAGOS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Robbed At Gun Point Today At CMS LAGOS (837 Views)

Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) / Policemen Attacked & Robbed At Checkpoints In Enugu, AK-47 Rifles Snatched / Phd Student Crushed To Death By Truck After He Was Forced At Gun Point By Bandit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Robbed At Gun Point Today At CMS LAGOS by Babaflenjor: 10:16pm On Oct 11, 2016
It was a bad experience today as i was robbed at gun point at CMS bridge link road off force road at marina Lagos my samsung phone and some cash was taken away but i thank God Almighty that i was not shot
Re: I Was Robbed At Gun Point Today At CMS LAGOS by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 11, 2016
Babaflenjor:
It was a bad experience today as i was robbed at gun point at CMS bridge link road off force road at marina Lagos my samsung phone and some cash was taken away but i thank God Almighty that i was not shot

Did you report the incident? Thank God for sparing your life. I suspect those boys smoking marijuana at CMS water front cos they're all homeless and they don't have jobs, sometimes even the soldiers join them in smoking. Be careful next time. . . all the best.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Robbed At Gun Point Today At CMS LAGOS by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 11, 2016
sorry o, were you driving ?

Please be more careful and pray every morning before stopping out ... biko !!!
Re: I Was Robbed At Gun Point Today At CMS LAGOS by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 11, 2016
Babaflenjor:

Hard luck Op, God will grant you divine favours for the wickedness of men. They only succeeded in taking your burden away. Watch how the next year will be flexible for you. Rejoice!

3 Likes

Re: I Was Robbed At Gun Point Today At CMS LAGOS by Amberon: 5:00am On Oct 12, 2016
Thank God your life was spared.

1 Like

Re: I Was Robbed At Gun Point Today At CMS LAGOS by Opistorincos(m): 6:56am On Oct 12, 2016
@op thank God for ur life
Re: I Was Robbed At Gun Point Today At CMS LAGOS by dayleke: 7:14am On Oct 12, 2016
OP,I thank baba God for your life o.
Re: I Was Robbed At Gun Point Today At CMS LAGOS by olumaxi(m): 8:46am On Oct 12, 2016
Thank God for ur life bro....may d thieves meet wit jungle justice soonest

(1) (Reply)

Indonesia Passes Castration Law For Rapists / My Mother Wanted To Have Sex With Me, So I Killed Her – Son / My Brother Just Got Arrested : Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.