Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,712 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Admin Needed At Music Website. Apply On Now! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Admin Needed At Music Website. Apply On Now! (562 Views)

My New Music Website / My Music Website / Create A Movie/music Website With These Php Scripts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Admin Needed At Music Website. Apply On Now! by STALLONMABRO: 11:39pm On Oct 11, 2016
HELLO, an admin is needed at [url=musicbronx.com]musicbronx[/url].

it is a music website that doesn't accommodate music downloads. you can only stream songs and videos on musicbronx. each post consists of article about the song. and each article consists of not less than 180 words unique article.

if you are applying, please these will be the requirements.:
1: you must have a good knowledge of foreign music
2: you must have a good knowledge of Nigerian music
3: you must be creative, as each post will be unique and well written and composed by you.
4: you must be ready to work hard. lazy Admins have already been sacked leaving room for this vacancy.
5: you must have a good knowledge of music blogging
6: You must be dedicated to the job and there will be no excuses of electricity or INTERNET availability as that will jeopardize the welfare of the site.
6: this is the most crucial requirement. you must be ready to make updates even at night without excuses. every excuse should be earlier discussed.

NOTE: The salary is good

if you know that you passed all the criteria or most of the criteria, contact me @ www.facebook.com/stallonmabro or +2348138559663.

have a nice day loadites.
Re: Admin Needed At Music Website. Apply On Now! by ArewaTech1(m): 2:23am On Oct 12, 2016
STALLONMABRO:

it is a music website that doesn't accommodate music downloads. you can only stream songs and videos on musicbronx. each post consists of article about the song. and each article consists of not less than 180 words unique article.

3: you must be creative, as each post will be unique and well written and composed by you.
4: you must be ready to work hard. lazy Admins have already been sacked leaving room for this vacancy.
6: You must be dedicated to the job and there will be no excuses of electricity or INTERNET availability as that will jeopardize the welfare of the site.
6: this is the most crucial requirement. you must be ready to make updates even at night without excuses. every excuse should be earlier discussed.

if you know that you passed all the criteria or most of the criteria, contact me @ www.facebook.com/stallonmabro or +2348138559663.

Hey, Sign me up
Re: Admin Needed At Music Website. Apply On Now! by STALLONMABRO: 3:40am On Oct 12, 2016
please apply via the proper channels.
ArewaTech1:

Hey, Sign me up
Re: Admin Needed At Music Website. Apply On Now! by Sanuzi(m): 6:57am On Oct 12, 2016
Lets Talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

BBM: 7B663F3A

www.africanwebservice.com
admin@africanwebservice.com

We are expert in
*Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
*SEO,Responsive&Mobile Friendly Site Expert
*Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
*Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
*Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik
*Open Source Website Development & Customization / CMS Integration (Joomla, Drupal, wordpress, etc)
*E-commerce Website Development (magento, Opencart, OS Commerce, Zen Cart integration etc)
*SEO (Get Your Website Top Ranking in Google.
*Mobile Application (iOS & Android)
*An expert in CCTV,CAR Tracker&Biometric Services
STALLONMABRO:

(1) (Reply)

All Webmaster Help Me Review This Blog / . / I'm Confused On What Website To Buy Domain Name. Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.