Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,930 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:57 PM

New Comer In Story Writing - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / New Comer In Story Writing (486 Views)

N10,000 each To Winners On Akukom Story Writing Competition / Apply To Participate In Story Writers' Boot Camp In Lagos. (free Of Charge) / Jabdulhamid Romantic Story Writing Competetion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Comer In Story Writing by voca(f): 3:20am On Oct 12, 2016
i want to start writing stories for the first time in my life am thinking twice about it sha..
i need all the support i can get
Re: New Comer In Story Writing by Mikkyjay17(m): 9:47am On Oct 12, 2016
let witness how it would goes, until you starts before your writing expression could be gratified by viewer.
Meanwhile you need to zero your mind on the negative attitudes of your reader as a newbie. Surely criticism is a free gift on your side, they would ply in to discourage you, but you gat to step on them, and yields to imperatives correction.

Motivation on outsiders is secondary, inner motivation is the self impetus for better progress.

Ma eyes are keen to be fed by your profound literally piece.
Re: New Comer In Story Writing by akinkudin: 1:48pm On Oct 12, 2016
voca:
i want to start writing stories for the first time in my life am thinking twice about it sha..
i need all the support i can get

That's nice! Go for it, you'll never know how good you are unless you try.

I'm also trying out writing, you could check it Random Story

(1) (Reply)

Vote "Unfettered" For The 2016 Etisalat Flash Fiction Award / Help, I Need Your Votes!! / Entertainment Literature

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.