Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Good - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Good (1590 Views)

FG To Train 100,000 Graduates As Extension Workers, Says Osinbajo / How My Close Pal (course Mate) Defrauded Me In Pretence To Secure Me A Job :: / My Fellow Inec Adhoc Workers..how Much Is Being Paid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good by tectonotimes: 3:25am On Oct 12, 2016
Good
Re: Good by nmreports: 6:07am On Oct 12, 2016
Unfair, unjust and unacceptable
Re: Good by NeuroBoss(m): 8:13am On Oct 12, 2016
I know Tope Oyeyemi....he is a mentee of Jim oh Ibrahim and even you of Tectono, reporting him now. It's not surprising. He gave me a shady business partnership offer I declined politely. God help Nigeria and her teeming population of "hustlers"
Re: Good by tectonotimes: 2:05pm On Oct 16, 2016
NeuroBoss:
I know Tope Oyeyemi....he is a mentee of Jim oh Ibrahim and even you of Tectono, reporting him now. It's not surprising. He gave me a shady business partnership offer I declined politely. God help Nigeria and her teeming population of "hustlers"

So, you also know him.
Re: Good by KillerBeauty(f): 3:18pm On Oct 16, 2016
Graduates please wise up. What sort of MD of a so called conglomerate cannot provide laptops and air time for its business.
Before you take up any job, read between the lines and make sure the offer adds up.
To avoid stories that touch
Re: Good by OMOTOWO(m): 3:31pm On Oct 16, 2016
Ok
Re: Good by casttlebarbz(m): 5:34pm On Oct 16, 2016
This is so unfair
Re: Good by Bishop(m): 7:34pm On Oct 16, 2016
please never ever take up a job offer with out a written agreement (offer letter /letter of appointment to avoid stories that touch.

serious business concerns would have issued you an appointment letter at least a week before you resume.

business men take risks, you guys were part of the risk he took and fell for it. May you be replenished on all sides
Re: Good by theophorus(m): 11:28pm On Oct 16, 2016
...Tope Oyeyemi.

He is just another Nigerian trying to make things work but in my opinion He doesn't think-through before taking actions...

Just leave Him and Pray God have Mercy on Him...

#HustlingThings.
Re: Good by tectonotimes: 4:19pm On Oct 17, 2016
Bishop:
please never ever take up a job offer with out a written agreement (offer letter /letter of appointment to avoid stories that touch.

serious business concerns would have issued you an appointment letter at least a week before you resume.

business men take risks, you guys were part of the risk he took and fell for it. May you be replenished on all sides

Graduates, have you heard this. Do not make this mistake again.
Re: Good by tectonotimes: 9:36pm On Oct 17, 2016
s

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Job. I Am A Graduate Of Soil Science, UNIBEN / Nigeria LNG Recruitment - Application Guide/method Of Application / Who Else Got This Job Invite From Chibeco Oil And Gas Nig. Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.