Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Ongoing Recruitment In A Telecommunications,engineering,oil & Gas Servicing Comp - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ongoing Recruitment In A Telecommunications,engineering,oil & Gas Servicing Comp (3500 Views)

Jobnow Nigeria: Latest Customer Care, Engineering, Oil & Gas Vacancies / Telecommunications Engineering & Oil & Gas Servicing Company Recruitment (19 Vac / Jobs In A Telecommunications Engineering And Oil And Gas Servicing Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ongoing Recruitment In A Telecommunications,engineering,oil & Gas Servicing Comp by myjobsoffer: 4:36am On Oct 12, 2016
A medium Telecommunications Engineering and Oil & Gas Servicing Company, with headquarters in Lagos State, is looking for qualified professionals to fill the vacant job positions below:

Job Title: Admin Officer
Requirements
Must have HND/B.Sc in Social Sciences.
The ideal candidate must have adequate knowledge of Microsoft Office tools and must be able to communicate effectively.

Job Title: Admin Manager
Requirements
Minimum of first Degree/HND in Social Sciences/Humanities.
A proven and unbroken track experience spanning at Ieast eight years in reputable organizations an added advantage.

Job Title: Information Technology (IT) Officer
Requirements
Must have HND/B.Sc in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, Programming, Networking, Database Management or any other computer oriented field.
Must have at least 3 years post qualification experience in a computer related environment.

Job Title: Company Secretary
Requirements
The candidates must have B.Sc/HND in Secretariat Study or other related fields.
Must be computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel with at least 2-3 years postqualification experience.

Job Title: Truck Mechanic
Requirements
Experienced mechanics especially on DAF, MACK, and FREIGHTLINER TRUCKS.
To attend to repairs and mechanical issues that may arise from time to time.

Job Title: Driver
Requirements
Qualified and experienced Hiab Drivers/Operators.
Trucks and office drivers are also needed.

Job Title: Finance Manager/ Head of Finance
Requirements
Graduate Degree in Finance/Accounting with a minimum of ten years post qualification experience in a reputable organization.
Must have ICAN, with excellent interpersonal, communications and presentation skills.
Must be effective in cost and budget management, ability to work with Microsoft Office tools especially Excel and ability to meet deadlines.

Job Title: Mechanical Engineer
Requirements
Specializations on Diesel Generators with emphasis on SDMO, MIKANO, JUBAILI BROS, MANTRAC, BROAD CROWN and PERKINS Engines.
A minimum of Five years cognate experience in telecommunication industry is required.
Qualification
ND/HND in Mechanical Engineering or Matured and Experienced Candidates with Trade test I, II & III.

SEE FULL JOB DETAIL & >>>APPLY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ongoing Recruitment In A Telecommunications,engineering,oil & Gas Servicing Comp by sanches1: 7:39am On Oct 12, 2016
Impressive
Re: Ongoing Recruitment In A Telecommunications,engineering,oil & Gas Servicing Comp by godwinb23: 8:28am On Oct 12, 2016
This is exactly the kind of jobs we need to be posted here no anyhow job with no application platform,

Applied.
Re: Ongoing Recruitment In A Telecommunications,engineering,oil & Gas Servicing Comp by optionalguy: 9:43am On Oct 12, 2016
Abi, no be all this jobs wey mo get application link
Re: Ongoing Recruitment In A Telecommunications,engineering,oil & Gas Servicing Comp by optionalguy: 10:50am On Oct 12, 2016
cry
Re: Ongoing Recruitment In A Telecommunications,engineering,oil & Gas Servicing Comp by kikies(m): 11:17am On Oct 12, 2016
Pls I mid help on applying
I clicked on the "APPLY NOW" bt its showing me smthing else
Pls anybody who can help?
Re: Ongoing Recruitment In A Telecommunications,engineering,oil & Gas Servicing Comp by kikies(m): 11:18am On Oct 12, 2016
myjobsoffer:
A medium Telecommunications Engineering and Oil & Gas Servicing Company, with headquarters in Lagos State, is looking for qualified professionals to fill the vacant job positions below:

Job Title: Admin Officer
Requirements
Must have HND/B.Sc in Social Sciences.
The ideal candidate must have adequate knowledge of Microsoft Office tools and must be able to communicate effectively.

Job Title: Admin Manager
Requirements
Minimum of first Degree/HND in Social Sciences/Humanities.
A proven and unbroken track experience spanning at Ieast eight years in reputable organizations an added advantage.

Job Title: Information Technology (IT) Officer
Requirements
Must have HND/B.Sc in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, Programming, Networking, Database Management or any other computer oriented field.
Must have at least 3 years post qualification experience in a computer related environment.

Job Title: Company Secretary
Requirements
The candidates must have B.Sc/HND in Secretariat Study or other related fields.
Must be computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel with at least 2-3 years postqualification experience.

Job Title: Truck Mechanic
Requirements
Experienced mechanics especially on DAF, MACK, and FREIGHTLINER TRUCKS.
To attend to repairs and mechanical issues that may arise from time to time.

Job Title: Driver
Requirements
Qualified and experienced Hiab Drivers/Operators.
Trucks and office drivers are also needed.

Job Title: Finance Manager/ Head of Finance
Requirements
Graduate Degree in Finance/Accounting with a minimum of ten years post qualification experience in a reputable organization.
Must have ICAN, with excellent interpersonal, communications and presentation skills.
Must be effective in cost and budget management, ability to work with Microsoft Office tools especially Excel and ability to meet deadlines.

Job Title: Mechanical Engineer
Requirements
Specializations on Diesel Generators with emphasis on SDMO, MIKANO, JUBAILI BROS, MANTRAC, BROAD CROWN and PERKINS Engines.
A minimum of Five years cognate experience in telecommunication industry is required.
Qualification
ND/HND in Mechanical Engineering or Matured and Experienced Candidates with Trade test I, II & III.

SEE FULL JOB DETAIL & >>>APPLY

Re: Ongoing Recruitment In A Telecommunications,engineering,oil & Gas Servicing Comp by biggyboob: 12:17pm On Oct 12, 2016
I applied through the same link
Re: Ongoing Recruitment In A Telecommunications,engineering,oil & Gas Servicing Comp by bola121: 12:31pm On Oct 12, 2016
yes it is d samtn dat is showing somtn else ooo
Re: Ongoing Recruitment In A Telecommunications,engineering,oil & Gas Servicing Comp by henrycoach: 12:33pm On Oct 12, 2016
kikies:

use the alternative method, there portal is not opening,

send your application to the address
Re: Ongoing Recruitment In A Telecommunications,engineering,oil & Gas Servicing Comp by odionibhadode(m): 2:05pm On Oct 12, 2016
Re: Ongoing Recruitment In A Telecommunications,engineering,oil & Gas Servicing Comp by myjobsoffer: 3:12pm On Oct 12, 2016
odionibhadode:
http://share.taskmine.club/share/share.php?ref=odionibhadode

what you posted here is out of the exiting topic.

why don't you create your own topic
Re: Ongoing Recruitment In A Telecommunications,engineering,oil & Gas Servicing Comp by pavin12: 5:52pm On Oct 12, 2016
Please someone should please give me a detailed breakdown of this companies location,
Re: Ongoing Recruitment In A Telecommunications,engineering,oil & Gas Servicing Comp by kikies(m): 11:58pm On Oct 12, 2016
henrycoach:

use the alternative method, there portal is not opening,

send your application to the address
OK thanks
Na to go der go drop b dat
Re: Ongoing Recruitment In A Telecommunications,engineering,oil & Gas Servicing Comp by kaka2016: 7:10am On Oct 13, 2016
cry kiss
Re: Ongoing Recruitment In A Telecommunications,engineering,oil & Gas Servicing Comp by kaka2016: 8:34am On Oct 13, 2016
kikies:

OK thanks
Na to go der go drop b dat

yes
Re: Ongoing Recruitment In A Telecommunications,engineering,oil & Gas Servicing Comp by optionalguy: 3:36pm On Oct 13, 2016
Any news?

(1) (Reply)

I Got A Job Too!!! / Is This Aptitude Test Invite From Chevron Real. / First Bank Plc Graduate Recovery Officers Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.