Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,397 members, 7,830,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Citibank Nigeria Limited Latest 2016 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Citibank Nigeria Limited Latest 2016 Recruitment (2172 Views)

Citibank Nigeria Limited Middle East And Africa Analyst Program 2019 / Citibank Nigeria Limited Latest Job Recruitment (3 Positions) / Citibank Nigeria Recruitment 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Citibank Nigeria Limited Latest 2016 Recruitment by jobsinfo1: 4:52am On Oct 12, 2016
Citibank Nigeria Limited, the leading global financial services company, provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services.

We are recruiting to fill the following vacant positions below:

1: Citibank Graduate Transaction SVS Representatives 4 Recruitment
2: Transaction Svs. Sr Supervisor

Application Closing Date
Not Specified.

Job Title: Transaction SVS Representative 4
Job ID: 16062229
Job Function: Operations
Schedule: Full-time
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular

Job Purpose
Trade customers require constant updates on their transactions. They also wish to be promptly advised of changing regulations and its impact on their business.
Trade transaction service representative is to ensure regular feedbacks is provided to trade customers, attend promptly to their inquiries and complaints and provide periodic reports of their outstanding trade transactions such as letters of credit, bills for collections and invisibles.
Key Responsibilities
Following are key responsibilities of Trade Transaction SVs. Representative:
Maintain regular proactive calls with managed clients for Nigeria Trade Operations.
Manage day-to-day senior client contact and handling of client issues with proactive follow up with the respective Operations; Sales; Product Management teams.
Maintain day-to-day supervision and measurement of processing performed by TCS in relation to the end-to-end processing of transactions for Trade clients.
Place a high emphasis on controls.
Maintain structured reporting of all inquiries and investigations handled for all managed clients on the Tracking Systems.

Qualifications Knowledge:
First University degree from a good-rated school preferred.
1-2 years Trade Finance experience within a banking environment would be preferable.
2-5 years experience in a customer service type role in Trade Ops is essential.
Skills:
Good Macro knowledge of trade flows would be desirable.
Fluent in English language (written and verbal).
Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) job atall organisational levels.
Excellent working knowledge of MS Office.
Proficient in the use of computer applications and packages.

Core Competencies:
Ability to prioritise and organise own workload.
Excellent decision making skills.
Excellent customer service skills – ability to empathise with customers.
Execution ability.
Ability to work well within team environment displaying willingness to help colleagues when required.
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.

Job Title: Transaction Svs. Sr Supervisor
Job ID: 16062218
Job Function: Operations
Schedule: Full-time
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular

Job Purpose
Foreign exchange purchase and utilization is highly regulated in Nigeria by the Central Bank. There are mandatory regulatory reporting (daily, monthly, etc.) requirements. There are also periodic and ad hoc examinations and review by the CBN and other regulatory agencies.
Transaction SVs. Sr. Supervisor is responsible for Regulatory reporting, coordination of monthly and surprise proofs, monitoring and supervision of MCA, oversight of the outsource service providers (TCS) and tracking of transit accounts such as Nostros, Sundries and Deferred accounts.
His/her primary focus is to ensure accurate and timely rendition of various regulatory reports, prepare the unit for regulatory examinations and ensure effective oversight of the outsourced service provider (TCS).

Internal:
Highly frequent contact with the SCOO, Relationship Management, Legal, Financial Control, FICC, TTS Product, Treasury Operations, Ops Control Unit and Cash Management Ops. Moderate contact with various branches.

External:
Highly frequent contact with Central Bank of Nigeria, Nigerian Customs Service, Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) and customers.

Education
Associate’s Degree/College Diploma

APPLY NOW
Re: Citibank Nigeria Limited Latest 2016 Recruitment by mrkey65: 5:42am On Oct 12, 2016
Its this another one?,
what of the old one, I applied but they didn't call me for interview?

should I still re-apply?
Re: Citibank Nigeria Limited Latest 2016 Recruitment by pavin12: 7:51am On Oct 12, 2016
Applied
Re: Citibank Nigeria Limited Latest 2016 Recruitment by beklem: 8:35am On Oct 12, 2016
Professionaly I advice all applicants to re-update there resume and work things out,

Working experience will help a lot, maybe use 6yrs and above.

The answer you give towards your past employer will help you with this job.

I failed the last time I applied because I was not properly oriented.

This is the best I can give to applicants for now.
Re: Citibank Nigeria Limited Latest 2016 Recruitment by linderguru: 10:53am On Oct 12, 2016
Thanks for the infor brother
Re: Citibank Nigeria Limited Latest 2016 Recruitment by henrycoach: 12:29pm On Oct 12, 2016
Yea
Re: Citibank Nigeria Limited Latest 2016 Recruitment by oluchiafam: 12:43pm On Oct 12, 2016
All is left for us now is to prepare ourselfs because I also heard the will be calling for interview soon
Re: Citibank Nigeria Limited Latest 2016 Recruitment by oluchiafam: 3:07pm On Oct 12, 2016
oluchiafam:
All is left for us now is to prepare ourselfs because I also heard the will be calling for interview soon

cry undecided
Re: Citibank Nigeria Limited Latest 2016 Recruitment by zubyjohn: 6:02pm On Oct 12, 2016
How much is the remuneration?
Re: Citibank Nigeria Limited Latest 2016 Recruitment by Generaloluseye: 6:56pm On Oct 12, 2016
Hello.pls I have the experience in banking but not in operations but in marketing. How do I go about it?. Thanks
beklem:
Professionaly I advice all applicants to re-update there resume and work things out,

Working experience will help a lot, maybe use 6yrs and above.

The answer you give towards your past employer will help you with this job.

I failed the last time I applied because I was not properly oriented.

This is the best I can give to applicants for now.
Re: Citibank Nigeria Limited Latest 2016 Recruitment by zubyjohn: 3:35am On Oct 13, 2016
Generaloluseye:
Hello.pls I have the experience in banking but not in operations but in marketing. How do I go about it?. Thanks

I guess it's easy, if you get employed, your 1month stay in the office will be enough to get all u need
Re: Citibank Nigeria Limited Latest 2016 Recruitment by Generaloluseye: 4:44am On Oct 13, 2016
How did u apply? The link I saw seems not to be going
pavin12:
Applied
Re: Citibank Nigeria Limited Latest 2016 Recruitment by vinmore12: 8:37am On Oct 13, 2016
When will they call applicants for interview?
Re: Citibank Nigeria Limited Latest 2016 Recruitment by serendipityF: 10:29am On Oct 13, 2016
na wa ooo, they are always advertising vacancies for this post, is it that they sack pple always or they ve not been employing pple

(1) (Reply)

Guess Who Stopped By The Situation Room Today, Bola Lawal Of @scholarxedu , / Prime Life Transform Limited / ALEXANDER MARIUS INVESTMENT: Please Is This Genuine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.