Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,493 members, 7,770,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:29 AM

10 Reasons Your Website Gets No Visitors (and What To Do About It) - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 10 Reasons Your Website Gets No Visitors (and What To Do About It) (7574 Views)

Please How Long Before A Website Gets Approved For Adsense / If You Ve An Average Of 200 Visitors And Want A High Adsense Income / 6 Reasons Your Website Is Not Generating Traffic And How To Fix Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons Your Website Gets No Visitors (and What To Do About It) by Bigajeff(m): 8:26am On Oct 13, 2016
Just to let you know about the fastest growing peeps hangout on internet to promote your blog for free hiipeeps.com
Re: 10 Reasons Your Website Gets No Visitors (and What To Do About It) by ezechueze(m): 9:07am On Oct 13, 2016
Thanks
Re: 10 Reasons Your Website Gets No Visitors (and What To Do About It) by delerx(m): 9:22am On Oct 13, 2016
Hello guys. I applied for google adsense on my site but wasn't approved. But the site has a blog so people visit the blog mostly. Woul that traffic count for the site too. Again I changed my theme last week on wordpress and I was told to activate my google adsense box. Since then I started seeing adverts on the blog. This is my blog www.tbsmedlink.com. Is that google adsense or something else?
Re: 10 Reasons Your Website Gets No Visitors (and What To Do About It) by easyblazeblog(m): 9:36am On Oct 13, 2016
Wow dis articulatory post is helpful for my blog,though I'm a fresher in blogging sector but I think in the next 1 year I will be competing with the likes of Linda ikeji and the rest grin (easyblazeblog.com)
Re: 10 Reasons Your Website Gets No Visitors (and What To Do About It) by YhungPablo(m): 9:39am On Oct 13, 2016
op.. ur site name is too long and it's not mobile friendly at all... I CNT even find my way out of yr sitr.
Re: 10 Reasons Your Website Gets No Visitors (and What To Do About It) by Calismart(m): 10:34am On Oct 13, 2016
Traffic is everything.
When i started my blog storiesmagic.com, i wasnt getting any traffic.

But now,things are getting better
Re: 10 Reasons Your Website Gets No Visitors (and What To Do About It) by glamz007(m): 11:09am On Oct 13, 2016
I've stopped visiting some sites cos they end up putting a write up dz not meant to exceed 4 pages on 20pages... dz annoying
Re: 10 Reasons Your Website Gets No Visitors (and What To Do About It) by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 13, 2016
easyblazeblog:
Wow dis articulatory post is helpful for my blog,though I'm a fresher in blogging sector but I think in the next 1 year I will be competing with the likes of Linda ikeji and the rest grin (easyblazeblog.com)

Good luck brother. I feel your energy. It's a lot of work though. But you are equal to it.
Re: 10 Reasons Your Website Gets No Visitors (and What To Do About It) by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 13, 2016
affairsnaija:
Nice post @delivite ! My blog
www.nigeriacurrentaffair.com get 25% organic traffic from google nigeria and google.com!

My question is how many view must your blog have a day to start boosting that your blog is on the right part? Secondly do you thing my blog is on the right course?

It's not about the number of visitors. It's about the number of converting visits. If you get 3000 daily hits with 0 clicks, you are as good as having no traffic at all. If you get 50 daily hits with a conversion rate of 1%, you are on to something.
Re: 10 Reasons Your Website Gets No Visitors (and What To Do About It) by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 13, 2016
schoolhelpng:
what if I have done these and yet no visitors, then what next?

Then watch and pray...lol
Re: 10 Reasons Your Website Gets No Visitors (and What To Do About It) by obontami: 1:25pm On Oct 13, 2016
Hateu2
Re: 10 Reasons Your Website Gets No Visitors (and What To Do About It) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 13, 2016
How can I build strong SEO for my site?
Please can you help me view my site www.starvics.com and point out necessary things to be done?
Re: 10 Reasons Your Website Gets No Visitors (and What To Do About It) by henrimoto(m): 2:36pm On Oct 13, 2016
@delivite, Welldone. Work on the mobile responsiveness of your blog. Scrolling from Right to Left to read the full contents of a blog can be discouraging to a lot web users.
Re: 10 Reasons Your Website Gets No Visitors (and What To Do About It) by henrimoto(m): 2:50pm On Oct 13, 2016
chimoskyg:
Op can you pls review a blog for me, tell me the necessary things requires not the possible things to change. Thanks
www.latestandtrending.com
@chima, you have a good mobile responsive blog. Welldone. Just keep working on your blog.

Visit other popular blogs that relates to your blog, to get clues to improve your blog.

I didnt see any social media plugs attached to your blog. Its important!

Visit these blogs often to get clues.

naijasinglegirl
blackberrybabes
lailaisblog
infotechng

Those are the few i can remember now.
Re: 10 Reasons Your Website Gets No Visitors (and What To Do About It) by MOORCHMOORE(m): 4:01pm On Oct 13, 2016
Re: 10 Reasons Your Website Gets No Visitors (and What To Do About It) by Preferito(m): 5:37pm On Oct 13, 2016
I'm so much blessed by this prescient write up.
Please can you drop any medium for me to contact you?
I'm new to blogging and I believe I can benefit from your wealth of experience.
My site is: http://Spicyng.com
Re: 10 Reasons Your Website Gets No Visitors (and What To Do About It) by chimoskyg(m): 5:56pm On Oct 13, 2016
henrimoto:
@chima, you have a good mobile responsive blog. Welldone. Just keep working on your blog.

Visit other popular blogs that relates to your blog, to get clues to improve your blog.

I didnt see any social media plugs attached to your blog. Its important!

Visit these blogs often to get clues.

naijasinglegirl
blackberrybabes
lailaisblog
infotechng

Those are the few i can remember now.

Appreciate
Re: 10 Reasons Your Website Gets No Visitors (and What To Do About It) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 13, 2016
Preferito:
I'm so much blessed by this prescient write up.
Please can you drop any medium for me to contact you?
I'm new to blogging and I believe I can benefit from your wealth of experience.
My site is: http://Spicyng.com

info@nextnaijaentrepreneur.com. Cheers
Re: 10 Reasons Your Website Gets No Visitors (and What To Do About It) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 13, 2016
henrimoto:
@delivite, Welldone. Work on the mobile responsiveness of your blog. Scrolling from Right to Left to read the full contents of a blog can be discouraging to a lot web users.

It works well on every browser except older versions of opera mini, I believe. Working on it. thanks for the review.
Re: 10 Reasons Your Website Gets No Visitors (and What To Do About It) by franciscafrosh: 10:42am On Oct 17, 2016
kindly check this out http://raphenzo..com
Re: 10 Reasons Your Website Gets No Visitors (and What To Do About It) by tectonotimes: 2:23pm On Oct 17, 2016
WHY ALL ENTREPRENEURS MUST EMBRACE E-MAIL MARKETING CAMPAIGN
E-mail marketing is the easiest and most affordable way of reaching your target audience and would-be customers within some minutes. If you spend little percentage of just your one month budget for advertisement on email marketing, you could double your client base. Harvard Business Review has proven that email marketing has a far higher return on investment (ROI) than traditional advertisement and even the highly advocated social media adverts.

E-mail marketing is fast becoming the most reliable and profitable marketing strategy in this country owing to the fact that each recipient of your e-mail campaign is more likely to patronize you. So, if you have not started using this strategy in your business, you are definitely missing a whole lot of patronage from prospective big clients.

With e-mail addresses at your disposal, you do not need to pay through your nose again in placing adverts in the print or electronic media for your products and services. You just have to package your adverts/proposals very well and send directly to your prospective clients via e-mail. It will reduce cost, time and improve the bottom-line of your organization. The e-mail addresses are usually separated with commas (,). You will just paste your proposal/advert on the body of the e-mail, copy and paste the e-mail addresses on the BCC row bit by bit and send. It is very simple. For more information on the advantages of e-mail marketing, click the link below:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2015/07/tectono-business-review-in-conjunction_21.html
Re: 10 Reasons Your Website Gets No Visitors (and What To Do About It) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 17, 2016
The premier thing is to post interesting content. If you post it, the will come.
Re: 10 Reasons Your Website Gets No Visitors (and What To Do About It) by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 18, 2016
igbodefender:
The premier thing is to post interesting content. If you post it, the will come.

That is true.
Re: 10 Reasons Your Website Gets No Visitors (and What To Do About It) by Nazacent: 7:39am On Aug 19, 2017
Good one OP, This is my blog https://thefarmersdiary. right now I am not all about the traffic, I just enjoy what I am doing. But could you please check it out and list out the things I need to improve on. Thank you
Re: 10 Reasons Your Website Gets No Visitors (and What To Do About It) by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 19, 2017
delivite:

Then watch and pray...lol

Hello sir. Great work. I'm a fan of your blog. Keep it up.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Blogging Still Works In 2023! [SEE PROOF] / Do You Need Money To Become A Successful Blogger? / Google Celebrates Special Olympics World Cup Games With A Doodle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.