Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

MC Galaxy Gives N1million To Laura Ikeji To Assist Her In Opening Her Dream Shop - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MC Galaxy Gives N1million To Laura Ikeji To Assist Her In Opening Her Dream Shop (39107 Views)

Khafi Reacts As MC Galaxy Gives The 500k He Promised Her To Cindy Instead / MC Galaxy Gives Cindy N1M, Frodd N500k And Omashola 300k (Photos) / Cossy Orjiakor Thanks Chidinma Okeke For Opening Her Eyes To Cucumber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

MC Galaxy Gives N1million To Laura Ikeji To Assist Her In Opening Her Dream Shop by chimere66: 12:44pm On Oct 12, 2016
[img]http://.com.ng/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Mc-Galax-Laura-ikeji.jpg[/img]

According to Linda Ikeji's lil sister Laura Ikeji,she went to see her bestie MC Galaxy yesterday and she just 'chipped in' how much she has spent working on her dream shop.Surprisingly he asked for her account number and later 'wired' N1m into her account.The excited Laura said....

'So yesterday, I went to see my bestie mcgalaxymcg and I mentioned how much I've spent working on my dream store, He then asked me to give him my acct number hehe @celinedimas and started hailing him with me jokingly telling him, "if you won dash me money, no dash me less than 200k o" And after a few minutes I got a 1M naira alert on my phone from my him. Yay. Thanks bestie mcgalaxymcg. 1M from someone who has never asked me out or had any romantic relationship whatsoever. I'm proud of my friend'.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLdeUlKlvgA/?taken-by=lauraikeji&hl=en

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MC Galaxy Gives N1million To Laura Ikeji To Assist Her In Opening Her Dream Shop by chimere66: 12:45pm On Oct 12, 2016

Re: MC Galaxy Gives N1million To Laura Ikeji To Assist Her In Opening Her Dream Shop by yrret: 12:49pm On Oct 12, 2016
That's how real men roll sometimes though, with free intention.

The last time I did that, i had insomnia.

153 Likes 11 Shares

Re: MC Galaxy Gives N1million To Laura Ikeji To Assist Her In Opening Her Dream Shop by mymadam(m): 12:51pm On Oct 12, 2016
chimere66:
... 1M from someone who has never asked me out or had any romantic relationship whatsoever...

undecided NOW is the time for that, Honey! Nor be Naija? SMH

20 Likes

Re: MC Galaxy Gives N1million To Laura Ikeji To Assist Her In Opening Her Dream Shop by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 12, 2016
Mumu..person wey dey invest for future yanshing purposes grin

o goo baje grin grin

115 Likes 5 Shares

Re: MC Galaxy Gives N1million To Laura Ikeji To Assist Her In Opening Her Dream Shop by missnawty(f): 12:54pm On Oct 12, 2016
Ehhen dats d new trend.. Someone wunt hear word again now.. 1m transfa, 1m cash .. We yaf hear ooo madam Laura . How much did madam smelly gave u ooo

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MC Galaxy Gives N1million To Laura Ikeji To Assist Her In Opening Her Dream Shop by Topestbilly(m): 1:24pm On Oct 12, 2016
Mcgalaxy this is bad investment ooo.

Only few of dis rich people pass it down to the lower class people who need it more, majority of the rich people just pass it between themselves.

The 1m may not even be enough to fix her shop electrical work and somebody need half of it to be independent forever.
Life can never be a better place

139 Likes 18 Shares

Re: MC Galaxy Gives N1million To Laura Ikeji To Assist Her In Opening Her Dream Shop by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 12, 2016
Chei

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Galaxy Gives N1million To Laura Ikeji To Assist Her In Opening Her Dream Shop by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 12, 2016
Girls will come here and start saying trash now undecided

Abeg who fit dash this brother sense?

Op, very soon you go complain say ur phone dey hang

See the number of things you're downloading undecided

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Galaxy Gives N1million To Laura Ikeji To Assist Her In Opening Her Dream Shop by Dshocker(m): 1:47pm On Oct 12, 2016
Good riddance to bad rubbish... Imagine giving a helping hand to the sister of a billionaire & singer/yellow pawpaw might be thinking he has contributed effectively in the eyes of God & in the eyes of man.

N1m to IDP camp will go a long way to put a smile in the faces of young desperate Nigerians

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MC Galaxy Gives N1million To Laura Ikeji To Assist Her In Opening Her Dream Shop by OlajumokeBread(f): 1:48pm On Oct 12, 2016
She's not worth it

I don't mind spending 5 million naira on a girl with fresh pusssy, Spending money on a girl with smelly pusssy is a waste of money because you won't enjoy that rotten fish smell down there

7 Likes

Re: MC Galaxy Gives N1million To Laura Ikeji To Assist Her In Opening Her Dream Shop by countsparrow: 1:49pm On Oct 12, 2016
So prettyful...

So how does dis affect tfare from Oshodi to Alagbado

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MC Galaxy Gives N1million To Laura Ikeji To Assist Her In Opening Her Dream Shop by ammyluv2002(f): 1:49pm On Oct 12, 2016
Jarizod:
Mumu..person wey dey invest for future yanshing purposes grin

o goo baje grin grin
Lolz cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MC Galaxy Gives N1million To Laura Ikeji To Assist Her In Opening Her Dream Shop by ammyluv2002(f): 1:49pm On Oct 12, 2016
Topestbilly:
Mcgalaxy this is bad investment ooo.

Only few of dis rich people pass it down to the lower class people who need it more, majority of the rich people just pass it between themselves.

The 1m may not even be enough to fix her shop electrical work and somebody need half of it to be independent forever.
Life can never be a better place
Well said

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Galaxy Gives N1million To Laura Ikeji To Assist Her In Opening Her Dream Shop by bonechamberlain(m): 1:49pm On Oct 12, 2016
The guy try. 1m at this time.
Re: MC Galaxy Gives N1million To Laura Ikeji To Assist Her In Opening Her Dream Shop by Atmmachine(m): 1:50pm On Oct 12, 2016
Foolishness

Let me not brag about my wealth
I'm 20 times richer than that Mc Galaxy but let God strike me dead any day i spend money on any girl who is not my wife

This is a girl whose sister just bought an 800 million naira house in Banana island while the Foolish MC Galaxy still lives in Magodo

Spits

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: MC Galaxy Gives N1million To Laura Ikeji To Assist Her In Opening Her Dream Shop by otijah(m): 1:50pm On Oct 12, 2016
Some people with their myopic brains tho, he may never be thinking what y all are thinking wen he gave her that money, and to she didn't state if he did dash her the money.
I think she ran to him for help and would still refund the money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Galaxy Gives N1million To Laura Ikeji To Assist Her In Opening Her Dream Shop by WowSweetGuy(m): 1:51pm On Oct 12, 2016
Rich helping d Rich... Linda must b kinda stingy I guess but it's her money so her biz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MC Galaxy Gives N1million To Laura Ikeji To Assist Her In Opening Her Dream Shop by Roon9(m): 1:51pm On Oct 12, 2016
Mc Galaxy is the mayor of friendzville! See how she skillfully knocked off any possibility of him thinking she's obligated to do anything with him in the future.....God girl laura!

So akwa ibom man go dash u money lyk dat lipsrsealed

19 Likes

Re: MC Galaxy Gives N1million To Laura Ikeji To Assist Her In Opening Her Dream Shop by wellmax(m): 1:52pm On Oct 12, 2016
Recession is just a word- Adeosun
Recession is over dramatized - Okorocha

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Galaxy Gives N1million To Laura Ikeji To Assist Her In Opening Her Dream Shop by lastmessenger: 1:52pm On Oct 12, 2016
Sometimes when life wants to be good,it becomes extremely good for some people.
Lord pick my calls. I just want more money.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Galaxy Gives N1million To Laura Ikeji To Assist Her In Opening Her Dream Shop by lastmessenger: 1:53pm On Oct 12, 2016
wellmax:
Recession is just a word
i de tell u

2 Likes

Re: MC Galaxy Gives N1million To Laura Ikeji To Assist Her In Opening Her Dream Shop by Princelegacylemoha(m): 1:53pm On Oct 12, 2016
You will not help the poor , you keep helping the rich , no conscience, cruel world we living .
1 MILLION NAIRA
mc galaxy GOD help you clear those JUJU

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Galaxy Gives N1million To Laura Ikeji To Assist Her In Opening Her Dream Shop by LockDown69(m): 1:53pm On Oct 12, 2016
Why make it public when it can be done silently, she doesn't need that money for starting her business, we have a lot of people out there looking for 1/4 of that money to start a small business.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Galaxy Gives N1million To Laura Ikeji To Assist Her In Opening Her Dream Shop by soberdrunk(m): 1:53pm On Oct 12, 2016
If you check well, MC Galaxy go get family members way hunger dey dance disco for their lives oooo........... angry angry angry Anything for 'hype'! angry

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MC Galaxy Gives N1million To Laura Ikeji To Assist Her In Opening Her Dream Shop by teepsee(f): 1:54pm On Oct 12, 2016
In the name of love. Some men sha

1 Like

Re: MC Galaxy Gives N1million To Laura Ikeji To Assist Her In Opening Her Dream Shop by Sirmuel1(m): 1:54pm On Oct 12, 2016
Person wey never help him family

He wanted it to be secret, but now cheesy

13 Likes

Re: MC Galaxy Gives N1million To Laura Ikeji To Assist Her In Opening Her Dream Shop by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 12, 2016
.umnh.his relatives will be like..
1. Unmh, so that stingy uncle can giv brown yellow pawpaw 1m.
2. Umnh, chiamak com o, shey galaxy don give u d 2m u ask for?, e be like say e don dey dash am out o.

3.Thats my big bro, na we get am, na we dey dier, na we dey sponsor d ikejis.

3 Likes

Re: MC Galaxy Gives N1million To Laura Ikeji To Assist Her In Opening Her Dream Shop by Endougs(m): 1:55pm On Oct 12, 2016
Who b dis man when dey turn water for river.

3 Likes

Re: MC Galaxy Gives N1million To Laura Ikeji To Assist Her In Opening Her Dream Shop by Bants(m): 1:55pm On Oct 12, 2016
I don't get why she said "No romantic relationship"

1 Like

Re: MC Galaxy Gives N1million To Laura Ikeji To Assist Her In Opening Her Dream Shop by iamtewwy(m): 1:55pm On Oct 12, 2016
.1m from someone who have never asked you out?
Please i dont get that part

Waitin concern us with weather him don ask you out or not.. Why make it public

This girl mumu oo

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Liz Benson’s Daughter, Lilian's Traditional Marriage In Pictures / ShootYourShotGoneWrong: Simi Slams Fan For Tagging Her Husband, Adekunle Gold / Princess Onyejekwe Celebrates Her Birthday In Cleavage-Baring Outfit (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.