Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,340 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

MC Galaxy Gives N1million To Laura Ikeji To Assist Her In Opening Her Dream Shop - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MC Galaxy Gives N1million To Laura Ikeji To Assist Her In Opening Her Dream Shop (39118 Views)

Khafi Reacts As MC Galaxy Gives The 500k He Promised Her To Cindy Instead / MC Galaxy Gives Cindy N1M, Frodd N500k And Omashola 300k (Photos) / Cossy Orjiakor Thanks Chidinma Okeke For Opening Her Eyes To Cucumber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Galaxy Gives N1million To Laura Ikeji To Assist Her In Opening Her Dream Shop by cindyrocks(f): 12:09am On Oct 13, 2016
Akpabio must hear this lol.

Publicity stunt.

Copy cats.

Ay Makun started it.

Nek Unek.

Sekem.

Etighi.

chimere66:
[img]http://.com.ng/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Mc-Galax-Laura-ikeji.jpg[/img]

According to Linda Ikeji's lil sister Laura Ikeji,she went to see her bestie MC Galaxy yesterday and she just 'chipped in' how much she has spent working on her dream shop.Surprisingly he asked for her account number and later 'wired' N1m into her account.The excited Laura said....

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLdeUlKlvgA/?taken-by=lauraikeji&hl=en
Re: MC Galaxy Gives N1million To Laura Ikeji To Assist Her In Opening Her Dream Shop by ideology(m): 3:29am On Oct 13, 2016
Nigerians sha, chai una mentality where

What is wrong with giving her money...

EvenJesus said the poor will always be among you.

Can 1 million take care of all the poor people in Nigeria.

And for those talking about resession not everyone is feeling recessed , including me , abeg free my guy, #sekem
Re: MC Galaxy Gives N1million To Laura Ikeji To Assist Her In Opening Her Dream Shop by Austeenite(m): 7:31am On Oct 13, 2016
Are you for real man?

yrret:
That's how real men roll sometimes though, with free intention.

The last time I did that, i had insomnia.
Re: MC Galaxy Gives N1million To Laura Ikeji To Assist Her In Opening Her Dream Shop by yrret: 8:25am On Oct 13, 2016
misspicy:

Is that a challenge cheesy

Can you? grin
Re: MC Galaxy Gives N1million To Laura Ikeji To Assist Her In Opening Her Dream Shop by yrret: 8:26am On Oct 13, 2016
Austeenite:
Are you for real man?

You can say that again. cheesy
Re: MC Galaxy Gives N1million To Laura Ikeji To Assist Her In Opening Her Dream Shop by 9inches(m): 8:38am On Oct 13, 2016
"1M from someone who has never asked me out or had any romantic relationship whatsoever. I'm proud of my friend".

Ope o! This bad gyal just friendzoned Mc galaxy. And by the bolded comments, even blocked him from making any move in the near future.

I fit take amadioha swear say the guy no take clean mind transfer that 1m to the babe.

Re: MC Galaxy Gives N1million To Laura Ikeji To Assist Her In Opening Her Dream Shop by LockDown69(m): 10:33am On Oct 13, 2016
Lobish!
Re: MC Galaxy Gives N1million To Laura Ikeji To Assist Her In Opening Her Dream Shop by misspicy(f): 11:28am On Oct 13, 2016
yrret:

Can you? grin
gringringrin

Yes tongue
Re: MC Galaxy Gives N1million To Laura Ikeji To Assist Her In Opening Her Dream Shop by IamNawty(f): 4:23pm On Oct 13, 2016
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Ok
Bt im just telling u dat comment is bad to come frm a woman..
I was really really suprised seeing dat.
It doesn't speak good of u..u are supposed to b d one cautioning a guy who made dat tyow of comment
[size=28pt] k [/size]
Re: MC Galaxy Gives N1million To Laura Ikeji To Assist Her In Opening Her Dream Shop by IamNawty(f): 4:24pm On Oct 13, 2016
shuggah:

madam smelly is richer than all d girls in ur local council area.

Re: MC Galaxy Gives N1million To Laura Ikeji To Assist Her In Opening Her Dream Shop by NIGHTMAREOO7: 4:37pm On Oct 13, 2016
IamNawty:
[size=28pt] k [/size]

Yea!...
Re: MC Galaxy Gives N1million To Laura Ikeji To Assist Her In Opening Her Dream Shop by shuggah(m): 8:22pm On Oct 13, 2016
[quote author=IamNawty post=50170081][/quote] anyday ur boyfriend attempts to kiss u, puke on him. bi.. t.. ch
Re: MC Galaxy Gives N1million To Laura Ikeji To Assist Her In Opening Her Dream Shop by IamNawty(f): 8:37pm On Oct 13, 2016
shuggah:

anyday ur boyfriend attempts to kiss u, puke on him.
bi.. t.. ch

Re: MC Galaxy Gives N1million To Laura Ikeji To Assist Her In Opening Her Dream Shop by shuggah(m): 8:52pm On Oct 13, 2016
[quote author=IamNawty post=50176270][/quote] have u puked on that ass, hole, u call a bf. if no then try harder.
Re: MC Galaxy Gives N1million To Laura Ikeji To Assist Her In Opening Her Dream Shop by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 13, 2016
shuggah:

anyday ur boyfriend attempts to kiss u, puke on him.
bi.. t.. ch
undecided

Re: MC Galaxy Gives N1million To Laura Ikeji To Assist Her In Opening Her Dream Shop by Codes151(m): 9:06pm On Oct 13, 2016
This dude has always been a fool... only knows how to show off what's he don't have!! More reason Davido them beat u! If I were u, I will give that money to the dude that first took me to Lagos and gave me a place to stay! Since u couldn't help them!! Toto pikin
Re: MC Galaxy Gives N1million To Laura Ikeji To Assist Her In Opening Her Dream Shop by MikeB3(m): 6:17am On Oct 14, 2016
The 1M na change compared with the money wey Ogbonna Kanu go don give am nah!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Taju And Watch The Video That Got Celebrities Interested In Him / Ik Ogbonna Transformed Into A Woman In "Disguise" (Photos) / Comedian Ankara Gucci's LookaLike Yahoo Boy Arrested By EFCC, Celebrities React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.