Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

“my Husband Doesn’t Know 95 Person Of His Aides”, Aisha Buhari - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / “my Husband Doesn’t Know 95 Person Of His Aides”, Aisha Buhari (459 Views)

Who Is Your Nairaland Person Of The Year(2017) / Indimi Sisters Call Aisha Buhari Gold Digger, Aftermath Of Zahra's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“my Husband Doesn’t Know 95 Person Of His Aides”, Aisha Buhari by IROHINOodua: 1:52pm On Oct 12, 2016
“My husband doesn’t know 90 person of his aides”
President Mohammadu Buhari does not know more than 90 percent of those expected to implement his economic and political direction, the first lady, Mrs Aisha Buhari suggesting that governance may have been hijacked by a self-serving cabal, Irohinoodua reports.
Mrs Buhari’s position represents a strong indication that the Presidency may have been polarized along various camps often in perpetual conflict with itself.
The wife of the President spoke in an interview with the British Broadcasting Corporation, (BBC) in an exclusive chat the full text of which will be made public on Friday.
She said most of the people working with the President are strangers who actually did not campaign for him.
She said “What I am afraid for them is the rebellion of 15million people” Mrs Buhari who is one of the strongest voices in the government stated.
She said further “This worries us a lot now. Because they believe they are the ones who suffered, but are no where today. Those who didn’t do anything who don’t even have voters’ cards are the ones in position, doing everything.”

Mrs Buhari said further “Whether he knows or he doesn’t know, those who voted for him know. There is nothing I will tell him. He can see. Among all the people he selected, if he is asked among 50 people, he doesn’t know 45. I don’t know them despite staying with him for 25 years.”

1 Like

Re: “my Husband Doesn’t Know 95 Person Of His Aides”, Aisha Buhari by profmsboi(m): 2:01pm On Oct 12, 2016
He doesn't know them, and he appoint them ahbi. You can lie for Africa
Re: “my Husband Doesn’t Know 95 Person Of His Aides”, Aisha Buhari by Sunnymatey(m): 2:38pm On Oct 12, 2016
Thats why he's the most clueless and incompetence of all 9ja presidents. Pls some1 shld remnd him dat he has a vice called OSINBAJO and not OSINBADE.
Re: “my Husband Doesn’t Know 95 Person Of His Aides”, Aisha Buhari by Sunnymatey(m): 2:40pm On Oct 12, 2016
Una funny ehh, person never even knw him vice na aids him go knw?
Re: “my Husband Doesn’t Know 95 Person Of His Aides”, Aisha Buhari by Sunnymatey(m): 2:48pm On Oct 12, 2016
profmsboi:
He doesn't know them, and he appoint them ahbi.
You can lie for Africa
Their appointmnts may hav come in the form of recommendatns frm his party's chieftain across the states and even in the discharge of their duties, they report to Buhari chief of staff and not directly to mr president.

(1) (Reply)

Help A Fellow Nairalander to get FCMB internship / Mr Governor: Stopping Local Government Task Force From Touting On Motorists / Black Friday 2016 in Nigeria Was A Pure Scam!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.