Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,229 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

Pls Who Can Help With Downloading These Movies - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Pls Who Can Help With Downloading These Movies (815 Views)

If You're To Pick One, Which Of These Movies Would You Love To See Once Again? / Best Site For Downloading Movie And TV Series(high Quality, HD) / Which Of These Movies Did You Watch Back Then? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Who Can Help With Downloading These Movies by egorov(m): 2:35pm On Oct 12, 2016
Hello movie lovers, I don't really watch movies but the ones i like, I love having them, watching them over and over again. My most watched movie is 'The count of Monte cristo' watched it over 50times since 2008 I still have it till now. But sometimes ago someone tampered with my movie folder and deleted many movies, the most painful one was a folder containing all mainframe movies from ti oluwa Nile to campus queen, thunderbolt, saworoode etc. I know it will be difficult to get those ones back, my recycle bin is empty as well. Now, I need help getting these two movies; EXAM & THE LOST VALENTINE. I've tried downloading but imnot getting it right. Pls anyone with a good site where I can download from, kindly share. I'll be so glad if I can even get a link directly to these movies. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Pls Who Can Help With Downloading These Movies by abdurrazaq(m): 9:45pm On Oct 12, 2016
Intitle:index.of?mkv movie title

Copy the above replacing the "movie title" with the appropriate name of the movie you intend to download and paste to search on Google. This will provide direct download links to the movie of your choice

Peace

1 Like

Re: Pls Who Can Help With Downloading These Movies by egorov(m): 11:20am On Oct 13, 2016
abdurrazaq:
Intitle:index.of?mkv movie title

Copy the above replacing the "movie title" with the appropriate name of the movie you intend to download and paste to search on Google. This will provide direct download links to the movie of your choice

Peace
ylthanks. I'll try it now

(1) (Reply)

Getting Subtitles For Movies With Ease. / Highlights From Big Brother Naija Day 20 + #truthordare / Nollywood At It Again.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.