Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,820 members, 7,841,174 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

When Nothing Is Happening Physically. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Nothing Is Happening Physically. (299 Views)

See What Is Happening In Cameroon After Apostle Suleman's Prophecy. / What Is Happening To Bishop Eddie Long of New Birth Missionary Baptist Church ? / Strange Happening: Random Mad Man Just Called Me By My Full Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Nothing Is Happening Physically. by uchkochi(m): 3:20pm On Oct 12, 2016
When it looks like nothing is happening physically that is when all is happening spiritually. When Jesus died, the first two days it looked like nothing was happening but spiritually he was doing perfecting every imperfect thing in the life of man. I want you to know that there may not be rain but you shall be filled with the water of favour today.
Re: When Nothing Is Happening Physically. by Favorite1: 3:34pm On Oct 12, 2016
Amen

(1) (Reply)

The Last Day Of That Challenge. / The Man I Used To Be / Rhema For Living Devotional - The Church And The Law Of Moses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.