Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

#*# See How Health Challenge Break Home: Don't Allow It. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / #*# See How Health Challenge Break Home: Don't Allow It. (324 Views)

How Health Ministry Awarded 15 Of 29 COVID-19 Contracts To One Company / LASU 71st Inaugural Lecture: Expert Highlights How Health Problem Can Be Solved / Do You Have Any Health Challenge Or Spiritual Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#*# See How Health Challenge Break Home: Don't Allow It. by dentalmaxplus: 4:44pm On Oct 12, 2016
Awoman wanted to kiss her husband when they were together, the woman moved away and remarked, dear I think you need see the dentist. The man exclaimed in anger, are you telling me I have mouth odour? I think you are the one with olfactory / nasal hallucination.
The wife insisted he visits the doctor and on getting to the doctor, they confirmed the man wasn't having any bad odour but the woman was really having olfactory / nasal hallucination.

Don't conclude yet on your spouse or children see a doctor today to be sure of your health challenge.

ollow us on facebook: https://web./1716001168661027/ or visit our website: htttp://www.dentalmaxplus.com

You can also drop your email to add you to our Health Forum

Contact Us for more health guide or treatment on: 08068556516

(1) (Reply)

Natural Supplement For Your Needs / Are You Suspecting Bed Bug Infestation, These Are What To Look Out For / Okonjo-Iweala's Take On Health And Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.