Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,313 members, 7,853,448 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:55 PM

Kenyans Make Fun Of Jacob Zuma's Terrible Handwriting On Twitter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kenyans Make Fun Of Jacob Zuma's Terrible Handwriting On Twitter (2501 Views)

Nigerians Make Fun Of Flavour After Ugochi Ihezue Emerged MBGN Queen / Phyno And Flavour Making Fun Of Their Friends That Slept At The Gym (pics,vid) / Eva Alordiah Makes Fun Of Fiance, Caesar Over Wizkid's Snub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyans Make Fun Of Jacob Zuma's Terrible Handwriting On Twitter by CertifiedNaija(m): 4:48pm On Oct 12, 2016
South African president Jacob Zuma visited Kenya this week
where he signed the visitor's register at the State House in
Nairobi while flanked by the country's president, Uhuru
Kenyatta.

His signature at the state house somehow made its way to
the internet and many Kenyans mocked his handwriting,
saying that his message and signatures were
incomprehensible.

Check out the hilarious tweets below ...

www.certifiednaija.com/2016/10/kenyans-make-jest-of-jacob-zuma-on.html?m=1

Re: Kenyans Make Fun Of Jacob Zuma's Terrible Handwriting On Twitter by CertifiedNaija(m): 4:48pm On Oct 12, 2016
more

Re: Kenyans Make Fun Of Jacob Zuma's Terrible Handwriting On Twitter by veronica23: 4:59pm On Oct 12, 2016
God please take my fine handwriting and make me president of the most successful african country on earth cry

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Make Fun Of Jacob Zuma's Terrible Handwriting On Twitter by Young03(m): 5:03pm On Oct 12, 2016
that person above me z dreaming .wake up
well, I have nothing to say .
Re: Kenyans Make Fun Of Jacob Zuma's Terrible Handwriting On Twitter by TPAND(f): 5:07pm On Oct 12, 2016
Wonder what this guys will make of Buahri's handwriting, more terrible than that of Zumba.
The e-Herdsmen won't like this.
Re: Kenyans Make Fun Of Jacob Zuma's Terrible Handwriting On Twitter by earthbest(m): 5:11pm On Oct 12, 2016
kenyata don come again
Re: Kenyans Make Fun Of Jacob Zuma's Terrible Handwriting On Twitter by Bobandgreat: 5:13pm On Oct 12, 2016
They should see the Dullard's own.
Re: Kenyans Make Fun Of Jacob Zuma's Terrible Handwriting On Twitter by MtuMsuper: 5:40pm On Oct 12, 2016
They say some of the most intelligent people in history have had the worst handwriting. I dunno how true that is. Let's not read too much into it.
Re: Kenyans Make Fun Of Jacob Zuma's Terrible Handwriting On Twitter by veave(f): 5:53pm On Oct 12, 2016
uuh and rayitin epp
Re: Kenyans Make Fun Of Jacob Zuma's Terrible Handwriting On Twitter by nerodenero: 6:14pm On Oct 12, 2016
I'd rather have the worst handwriting on earth and be a president like Zuma than have the best handwriting and live my life in penury.
Re: Kenyans Make Fun Of Jacob Zuma's Terrible Handwriting On Twitter by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 12, 2016
Someone should try and decode the statement. So far everyone's action on social media is mocking the writing.
All I can make out from the write up is

It is [illegible] here in this beautiful country Kenya.
Thank you for inviting me for a state visit.
Thank you for your warm welcome.
[Signature]
Re: Kenyans Make Fun Of Jacob Zuma's Terrible Handwriting On Twitter by wiloy2k8(m): 8:13pm On Oct 12, 2016
charix:
Someone should try and decode the statement. So far everyone's action on social media is mocking the writing.
All I can make out from the write up is

it is indeed to be here in this beautiful country Kenya.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Make Fun Of Jacob Zuma's Terrible Handwriting On Twitter by icebebe(f): 8:19pm On Oct 12, 2016
wiloy2k8:

dis one chop ogbono soup,see his brain is drawing
Re: Kenyans Make Fun Of Jacob Zuma's Terrible Handwriting On Twitter by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 12, 2016
wiloy2k8:

Thanks.
Re: Kenyans Make Fun Of Jacob Zuma's Terrible Handwriting On Twitter by Bifwoli: 10:29pm On Oct 12, 2016
Whichever lowlife took a photo of this and leaked it to embarrass president Zuma should be punished.This is hitting below the belt ,its low.

Frankly,its the message that matters not the hand writting.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Make Fun Of Jacob Zuma's Terrible Handwriting On Twitter by ikorodureporta: 11:24pm On Oct 12, 2016
Zuma & Kenyans on nairaland..........

Re: Kenyans Make Fun Of Jacob Zuma's Terrible Handwriting On Twitter by lilbazy(m): 2:45am On Oct 13, 2016
they are laughing...what if they now see buhari's own ?
Re: Kenyans Make Fun Of Jacob Zuma's Terrible Handwriting On Twitter by pretydiva(f): 6:20am On Oct 13, 2016
His handwriting n dat of doctors, r like 5 n 6
Re: Kenyans Make Fun Of Jacob Zuma's Terrible Handwriting On Twitter by Gten(m): 7:42pm On Oct 13, 2016
Now I know why my president prefers body language. If he were the one visiting Kenya, it would have been "the Nigerian president's body language suggest he is in Kenya and wishes the country well".

(1) (Reply)

Anita Oyakhilome Remarries Her German Lover, Changes Maiden Name To Schafer / Tonto Dike Marriage About To Crash Over Cheating Allegation - 9jaflaver News / Davido Reacts As Actor Ogbonna Sacks His Personal Shopper Over A Fake D&G Shirt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.