Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,586 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Treat All Kinds Of Gynecological Diseases With Longrich's Panty Liner - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Treat All Kinds Of Gynecological Diseases With Longrich's Panty Liner (35888 Views)

Main Causes Of Gynecological Diseases* ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Why Do Many / Longrich Anti Bacterial Panty Liner / Norland Anion Panty Liner 07065221108 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Treat All Kinds Of Gynecological Diseases With Longrich's Panty Liner by Kristystore14: 5:27pm On Oct 12, 2016
Are you suffering from any kind of gynecological disease? Are you or do you know any man suffering from prostrate cancer. This innovative product from Longrich Bioscience Co. Ltd is the solution to your problem.

Longrich's Superbklean Magnetic panty liner is designed to cure diseases of various kinds. It could be used in underpants by either females or males, as it prevents and cures prostrate cancer in men.

This product is designed to contain three powerful components: Bio-magnetic Energy, Far Infrared and Anions. The bio-magnetic Energy gives energy and enhances self protection; Far infrared prevents and cures gynecological diseases such as fibroid, ovarian cysts, vaginal infections etc; while the Anions kill bacteria, thus eliminates odour, prevents itching, cures and prevents rashes around the vagina.

When the Panty Liner is damped and placed on any part of the body, it eliminates pain. The green strip content can also be detached and soaked in water to discharge it’s magnetic energy. Such water could be consumed as it already contained healing properties.

The Superbklean Magnetic Energy Panty Liner is effective in the treatment and/or prevention of the following: fibroid, fatigue, foot odour, gynecological infections, cataract, breast lumps, arthritis, prostrate inflammation, cervical cancer, whitlow, body and joint pains, rheumatism, fractures, glaucoma, mild headache, hemorrhoid, old sore, and asthma.

HOWEVER, SUPERBKLEAN MAGNETIC ENERGY PANTY LINER CANNOT BE USED BY PREGNANT WOMEN.

For inquires, call or text 08055368979

Re: Treat All Kinds Of Gynecological Diseases With Longrich's Panty Liner by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 12, 2016
what's the price?
Re: Treat All Kinds Of Gynecological Diseases With Longrich's Panty Liner by Kristystore14: 11:45am On Oct 26, 2016
Tiny23:
what's the price?

It is N1,500 and contains 30 pieces in a pack.
Re: Treat All Kinds Of Gynecological Diseases With Longrich's Panty Liner by Judywealth(f): 12:23pm On Dec 28, 2021
Hello please I just discovered this amazing product and your article has really helped me understand it even more. Please, kindly tell me how I can use this product for cataract or glaucoma please.

(1) (Reply)

Don Prince Sampe Undergoes Liver Transplant, About To Die, Calls For Prayers / COVID-19: I Am Not Positive - Susan Idoko-Okpe, Benue Index Case Cries Out / If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.