Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Either All Or None! NANS President Meets NYSC DG Over Planned Demobilization - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Either All Or None! NANS President Meets NYSC DG Over Planned Demobilization (1382 Views)

NYSC DG Gives Update On The Payment Of New Minimum Wage / Steps On How To Apply For Nysc Demobilization / 3 Corpers In Benue Found Missing Money & Returned It,NYSC DG Did This 4 Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Either All Or None! NANS President Meets NYSC DG Over Planned Demobilization by akolo321: 6:06pm On Oct 12, 2016
The President of Nigerian students, Comr. Aruna Kadiri has again met with the Director General of NSYC, Brigadier General Sule Zakari Kazaure over planned demobilization of prospective corp members.

The National Directorate Hqtr. recently in a circular to various tertiary institutions notify the respective management of slash in number of graduants to be mobilize for the 1-year mandatory national service. This they attribute to lack of resources from the federal government.

In response, the National Association of Nigerian Students insist of “either complete demobilization or none” in a signed press statement by its president, Comr. Aruna Kadiri.

“The implication therefore is that after graduation one might have to stay at home for at least five years considering the accumulated backlogs before been mobilised for NYSC. Furthermore, it will also result to a situation whereby participation will be as a result of WHO KNOW MAN and how highly placed your father is in the society,” NANS stated.

NANS who vowed to resist the slashing by every peaceful legal means appealed to the management of all tertiary institutions in the country to pend mobilisation to NYSC pending when the issue is fully resolved.

Goodnews! Finally today, due to NANS stand that it is unacceptable the DG had to meet with the NANS president. President Kadiri has ordered that all qualified graduates should be mobilised for the scheme.

The Director General during close-door meeting which is a follow-up of the meeting held last week has assured the President that the problem will be resolve.

And also due to the increasing number of graduates every year both home and abroad, Comr. Kadiri said he will write to the National Assembly to increase the number of higher institution graduates for the scheme.

NANS SAY #NOToDemobilization! Either All Or None, OUR STAND!!!

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria

God bless the National Association of Nigerian Students.

Aluta Continua! Victoria Acerta!!

Akolo Raymond Eggon
SSA on Media & Publicity to NANS President
October 12th, 2016

1 Share

Re: Either All Or None! NANS President Meets NYSC DG Over Planned Demobilization by Oliviaxx(f): 8:18pm On Oct 12, 2016
ahh!! good news....I'm tired of staying at home
Re: Either All Or None! NANS President Meets NYSC DG Over Planned Demobilization by SpeedndAccuracy(m): 12:09am On Oct 13, 2016
Good news to every lover of good news...

Congrats to all prospective corps members...

You will all go, see, and conquer...

Godspeed
Re: Either All Or None! NANS President Meets NYSC DG Over Planned Demobilization by mikeade11(m): 7:58am On Oct 13, 2016
Great!! all or none
Re: Either All Or None! NANS President Meets NYSC DG Over Planned Demobilization by stubbornman(m): 8:13am On Oct 13, 2016
Oliviaxx:
ahh!! good news....I'm tired of staying at home
Really.....Same here tho'
Re: Either All Or None! NANS President Meets NYSC DG Over Planned Demobilization by stubbornman(m): 8:18am On Oct 13, 2016
Lala Snake
Lala Snake
Over do you read me

This is not the not the normal "Laura Ikeji and her boobs step out side by side"

This is trendy ....pls Check whether space dey front page make you move am go there

I'll buy you Python pepper soup just the way you like it
Re: Either All Or None! NANS President Meets NYSC DG Over Planned Demobilization by swtjay(f): 8:30am On Oct 13, 2016
Good news!!!
Re: Either All Or None! NANS President Meets NYSC DG Over Planned Demobilization by Goddey18(m): 10:20am On Oct 13, 2016
Thank God
Re: Either All Or None! NANS President Meets NYSC DG Over Planned Demobilization by yertyr(m): 11:27am On Oct 13, 2016
I no just understand o
them say it's must to serve ur country...
okay.. u don agree
still, they delay to mobilize and wen they do, they downsize the number
very soon companies wud say "u must have graduated 2yrs ago" wen d job seeking commences
Kukuma scrap d whole nysc thing... they no gree
if i naked go meet God on una behalf... una go say i don come

1 Like

Re: Either All Or None! NANS President Meets NYSC DG Over Planned Demobilization by emmym16(m): 1:03pm On Oct 13, 2016
pls how genuine is this your news

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Redeployment To Any State Apart From Your State Of Origin . / Is This Pcm List For Real?? / Abuja Corpers Contributing To The Society On Anti-corruption.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.