Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

I Need Someone To Teach Me Video Graphics From Script To Shooting To Editing And - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / I Need Someone To Teach Me Video Graphics From Script To Shooting To Editing And (1099 Views)

Who Will Teach Me Video Editing & Animation - Abuja Only / Join This Thread If You Want To Learn Video Editing and Production / Who Will Teach Me Video Editing In Ikorodu? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Someone To Teach Me Video Graphics From Script To Shooting To Editing And by seunlicious: 6:32pm On Oct 12, 2016
Pls I will be glad if I can be linked with someone who can teach me how to shoot video, edit it professionally and package it in different format.
I'm based in Abeokuta. Here is my contact...
Phone Number 07069522364
Email inboxseun247@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: I Need Someone To Teach Me Video Graphics From Script To Shooting To Editing And by emsco(m): 6:12pm On Oct 13, 2016
Nice career path you chose. That what i do for living,am a cinematographer base in lagos. Call me on 08131501631 so we can talk better
Re: I Need Someone To Teach Me Video Graphics From Script To Shooting To Editing And by Moneyfem: 6:21pm On Oct 14, 2016
Cinematographer, where in Lagos are u?
Re: I Need Someone To Teach Me Video Graphics From Script To Shooting To Editing And by emsco(m): 11:53am On Oct 15, 2016
At ikorodu.there is free accomodtion for you for weekenend class. Am gonna put you through theory and practicals. Call me

(1) (Reply)

How To Stream Whatsapp Video Without Downloading / For All Your Digital Mapping Needs For Any Location: Come In! / Blog Logo Designer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.