Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

My Complicated Love Issue (opinion Needed) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Complicated Love Issue (opinion Needed) (407 Views)

Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies Have That Lesbian Tendencies? Opinion poll / Atheists Are Nicer Than Christians, But There's A Complicated Twist / My Complicated Love Life (opinion Needed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Complicated Love Issue (opinion Needed) by ROYH(m): 7:29pm On Oct 12, 2016
In Year 2012, I Wooed A Certain School Mate Of Mine And Yes, She Accepted (On Phone)...
And Even Though She Did, The Tension Of Getting Caught About Dating Your School/Classmate Made Me Never For Once Confronted Her About OUR RELATIONSHIP Meanwhile, We Do Talk On General Discussions, School Life And All BUT Not On OUR RELATIONSHIP..
In 2013, A Friend Of Mine Told Me About His Crush/Feelings On This Same Lady, Told Him That I HAD ALREADY TOASTED HER AND SHE ACCEPTED, BUT YOU CAN TRY
After About His Revealation (MY FRIEND) ,I Maintained A Distance Relatiöship With Her (THE GIRL) Hoping That She Might Have Feelings For Him Also And Because Of ME, She Might Not Accepted.
Fastforwarded To 2016, Sep, We Met Each Other (Me And The GIRL) And We Got Talking, We Talked On Everything, Ranging From Our Schooling Days Then, Life, Future Ambition And Yes RELATIONSHIP..
She Shared Her Past Experience Relationship Matters With Me And That When When She Herself Told Me That My Friend (Her Crush) Only Proposed To Her On The Day We Graduated From School, Didn't Accepted Because She Told Him That "Didn't He Knew That Me And Her Was Dating Already" And All.
Inshort, I Decided To Persuaded Her On His (OUR FRIEND) Behalf..
I Started As I Determined And She Told Me She Cant Date Him, That She Only Like Him As A Friend And The Likeness Didnt Go Beyond That. (He Has Been Friendzone).
I Kept Trying You Know, May Be She May Rethink And Consider, But NONE Of My Persuadtion Yield Positive Result , It Was During That Time She Told Me That, What I'm Asking On Behalf Of My Friend Is Not Meant For Him Rather, Its For Me That [b]I Will Be The First Guy She Ever Love[b].
I Was Dumstrucked And After Several Talks On Our Own Issue, We Decided To Start Dating Again (Re-Union)...
On Getting Home From That Town Me And Her Met Each Other, I Narrated Everything To My Friend (Her Crush) Because When I Was Still There, I Had Already Gave Him A Called That We Had To Talk Concerning THE GIRL.
So, I Told Him Everything She Told Me Even The Likeness Meant For Him While Love For Me grin
He Told Me That He Can Step Down For Me Since I Had Already Told Him That I Had Toasted Her And She Had Accepted Already When We Were In School BUT He Really Like The GIRL And Since She Will Be Coming Home In December, She And Him Will Come To My Place And I Will Help Him In Persuading Again (His Statement Made Me Swallowed My Real Intension Of Inviting Him) That Me And Her Have Started Dating.

Now, What Should I Do Concerning Him, She And Me On The D Day In December 31st 2016??

Theblessedman, mrlemuel, tgold1, smartestpopqueen and other nairalander, come share UNA opinion O, Any Question Asked Will Be Truthfully Answer By Me

*IN DILEMA*

(1) (Reply)

A Lesson Of Time Zones To Us All / Happy Birthday To The Most Handsom Igbo Guy On Nairaland. Lol / Canadian Nurse Charged With Eight Murders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.