Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,553 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Who Has Any Info On This? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Has Any Info On This? (1052 Views)

Zedvance Loan,any Info / Please, Any Info On How To Locate Oride Driver Office Address In Lagos, ASAP / Sporry Info (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has Any Info On This? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 12, 2016
Re: Who Has Any Info On This? by Emempaul(m): 9:52pm On Oct 12, 2016
B careful ooo. Might b 419 ooo
Re: Who Has Any Info On This? by richidinho(m): 9:54pm On Oct 12, 2016
If i ask you whether you know the person that sent the money your answer will be "yes".

But in reality you dont know him. The truth is that

It is the same idiot that claim to have sent money to you that is also telling you to pay 25k to open domiciliary account

You can open domiciliary acct anywhere, walk into your bank for advice

2 Likes

Re: Who Has Any Info On This? by ammyluv2002(f): 9:59pm On Oct 12, 2016
Ben Johnson
Re: Who Has Any Info On This? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 12, 2016
richidinho:
If i ask you whether you know the person that sent the money your answer will be "yes".

But in reality you dont know him. The truth is that

It is the same idiot that claim to have sent money to you that is also telling you to pay 25k to open domiciliary account

You can open domiciliary acct anywhere, walk into your bank for advice
Thanks boss...That's why i asked for advice....
Re: Who Has Any Info On This? by YOUNGELDER1(m): 10:23pm On Oct 12, 2016
scam . run !

1 Like

Re: Who Has Any Info On This? by Okosta(m): 10:27pm On Oct 12, 2016
greediness is when you try to claim money you dont know anything about and end up been fooled . i belive one day you will see a massage telling you to go and claim a lottery that you win 4million and you will go even when u dont know where lottery is being played not to talk of how to play. use ur brain

1 Like

Re: Who Has Any Info On This? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 12, 2016
Okosta:
greediness is when you try to claim money you dont know anything about and end up been fooled . i belive one day you will see a massage telling you to go and claim a lottery that you win 4million and you will go even when u dont know where lottery is being played not to talk of how to play. use ur brain
U should know there was a process that cumulated into the Cash/No cash Whatever... I wasn't just a 2mins conversation by any standard.. However, i was also suspicious of the whole arrangement, hence my coming here for advice...

Thanks for dropping by....
Re: Who Has Any Info On This? by Lusola15: 10:54pm On Oct 12, 2016
Scam run for your life ooo
Re: Who Has Any Info On This? by koladebrainiac(m): 3:30am On Oct 13, 2016
Its a scam pure one. What they need from u is 25k pay it n u gone. Go to any bank n open dom account. Beside nobody can epp u open dom account by proxy. They have to conduct KYC know your customer on u. You cant open dorm account online bro. This is pure scam. Run for your life.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Any Info On This? by Nobody: 5:17am On Oct 13, 2016
koladebrainiac:
Its a scam pure one. What they need from u is 25k pay it n u gone. Go to any bank n open dom account. Beside nobody can epp u open dom account by proxy. They have to conduct KYC know your customer on u. You cant open dorm account online bro. This is pure scam. Run for your life.
Thanks bro...
Re: Who Has Any Info On This? by richidinho(m): 7:28am On Oct 13, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Ben Johnson

Meaning?
Re: Who Has Any Info On This? by Bhuumhite(f): 7:33pm On Oct 13, 2016
hehe,tunji,na scam o..lolz,if u get d money sha....share am reach my side cool
Re: Who Has Any Info On This? by pinkyruledworld(m): 9:42pm On Oct 13, 2016
richidinho:

Meaning?

Benjamin Sinclair[b] "Ben" Johnson [/b], CM OOnt is a Jamaican-born Canadian former[b] sprinter [/b], who won two Olympic bronze medals and an Olympic gold medal, which was later rescinded.

you supppose don understand
Re: Who Has Any Info On This? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Oct 13, 2016
Bhuumhite:
hehe,tunji,na scam o..lolz,if u get d money sha....share am reach my side cool
Lolz...My babe....Thanks....I have been given an alternative though( a little tedious).... Chances of been a scam is 50-50 and chances of me losing a "Kobo# in d deal is less than 5%....We go tok beta shaa...Would visit ur hall soonest.....
Re: Who Has Any Info On This? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Oct 13, 2016
pinkyruledworld:

Benjamin Sinclair[b] "Ben" Johnson [/b], CM OOnt is a Jamaican-born Canadian former[b] sprinter [/b], who won two Olympic bronze medals and an Olympic gold medal, which was later rescinded.

Lolz, Run for ur Life...
Re: Who Has Any Info On This? by richidinho(m): 6:08am On Oct 14, 2016
pinkyruledworld:

Why not use usain bolt?
Re: Who Has Any Info On This? by pinkyruledworld(m): 10:32am On Oct 14, 2016
richidinho:

Why not use usain bolt?
Ben Johnson has been a classic and traditional meaning, been used long before usain came into limelight. Funny thing is that most people use the name to define "run away" but they dont know the origin, me sef just knew the origin this yr despite the fact that I knew what ben johnson meant since about 11yrs ago.

(1) (Reply)

••sell Your Itunes GIFT CARDS @ Good Rates Here•• / Online Programm/biz Anyone Can Start From Mobile Phone!!! / If You Can Write, Here Is Where To Earn $12 Per Every 300 Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.