Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,450 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

bloggers' GOOGLE Adsense Blocked Payoneer for recieving money As USA And Ukraine - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / bloggers' GOOGLE Adsense Blocked Payoneer for recieving money As USA And Ukraine (962 Views)

Can I Stop Using Payoneer For My USA Google Adsense Account / How To Open Blocked Sites On Google Chrome!!! / USA And Naija Adsense For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

bloggers' GOOGLE Adsense Blocked Payoneer for recieving money As USA And Ukraine by naijagat: 10:59pm On Oct 12, 2016
The month of september ended, and one of my Google adsense earnings was finalized at the late hour of September 1st. Earlier today, I then decided to set up a payment method, since it's a US adsense account, you sure know the popular payment method is via Payoneer.

The SS attached was the error message I got, of which I did some research and then got to realize the truth.

Anyone else experiencing such? I hope this is a system error
Should you know of a way to fix this, or a better method for publishers to get their earnings, kindly make it known to the general Public!

Re: bloggers' GOOGLE Adsense Blocked Payoneer for recieving money As USA And Ukraine by naijagat: 6:56am On Oct 13, 2016
who as notice this..
Re: bloggers' GOOGLE Adsense Blocked Payoneer for recieving money As USA And Ukraine by SEOManiac: 6:57am On Oct 13, 2016
Not true OP, I connect my adsense on http://www.mp3-download.xyz/ and it is working well.
Re: bloggers' GOOGLE Adsense Blocked Payoneer for recieving money As USA And Ukraine by naijagat: 12:20pm On Oct 13, 2016
but y mine is not working.. is giving me dsame error
Re: bloggers' GOOGLE Adsense Blocked Payoneer for recieving money As USA And Ukraine by D34lw4p(m): 12:48pm On Oct 13, 2016
naijagat:
but y mine is not working.. is giving me dsame error
use U.S ip address when logging in so you will be able to add it.
Re: bloggers' GOOGLE Adsense Blocked Payoneer for recieving money As USA And Ukraine by naijagat: 5:41pm On Oct 13, 2016
tanx bro lemi try it..
Re: bloggers' GOOGLE Adsense Blocked Payoneer for recieving money As USA And Ukraine by fineyemi(m): 6:16pm On Oct 13, 2016
naijagat:
tanx bro lemi try it..
I hope it works for u and if not OYO lowa

(1) (Reply)

Pls,check This My New Blog Site And Tell Me Things I Need To Add More / Facebook Group For Sale@cheap Price / Cheapest Webhosting In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.