Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Pls advice needed on Pros And Cons Of Buying Adsense Instead Of Applying - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Pls advice needed on Pros And Cons Of Buying Adsense Instead Of Applying (281 Views)

Are You Tired Of Applying For Google Adsense? Get Quick Help Now! / Must Read Facts Before Buying Adsense Account / What Are The Pros And Cons Of Using An Online Payment Gateway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls advice needed on Pros And Cons Of Buying Adsense Instead Of Applying by Eze2000(m): 5:09am On Oct 13, 2016
Hi,
I'm an author who wishes to go fully into blogging both as a way to draw international awareness to my books and help myself out in this hard that favors no one particularly one trying to sell books.

what are your advice, my webmasters, on buying AdSense whether USA verified or Nigerian verified.
1. what are the pros and cons.
2. How does it really work.....is....AdSense can't be moved so when I buy one do I get the blog it comes too?

please as I said, I'm a novice but I want fast track my blogging activities.

Advice needed.
Re: Pls advice needed on Pros And Cons Of Buying Adsense Instead Of Applying by SEOManiac: 7:01am On Oct 13, 2016
Adsense can be moved.

Instead of USA, get UK, or better still, buy Nigeria if you have the cash.

Make sure the account has at least 0.05 before buying. Fake accounts cannot earn money.

http://www.mp3-download.xyz/

(1) (Reply)

Verified USA Adsense Account With $40 Up For Sale / Pin Verified Non Hosted Nigeria Adsense Account For Sale / Google Rejects New EU Anti-trust Charges Against It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.