Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Letter From My Yoruba Girlfriend - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Letter From My Yoruba Girlfriend (1412 Views)

How My Yoruba People Narate Stories / A Letter From Comedian Big Khali To Davido / How Will U Feel If This Letter From Your GF Is Read By Your Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Letter From My Yoruba Girlfriend by Redhot111(m): 6:20am On Oct 13, 2016
IF UR GIRLFRIEND SENT U THIS LETTER AND IT READ BY UR SISTER, HOW WILL U FEEL?? Letter from Sikira of Ilorin Dear Michael, longs time no see. If they say is water that will cook fish finish, I will not belif it. Is this how other lofers are behafe to theirself? U haf refus to call me for the past one mont. and if I tries ur number, mtn will be say your numba is unreach, is unreach. You refus to fisit me me efen when u ear that my father haf contract guinea worm. Is this how to treat ur in-laws? I know we haf not marry but I know uer my horseband from heafen. Efri day when I am wake up, uer the first person I see. Roshida tell me for last week that she see u with one girl in front of Mr big. She efen tell me that u hug together. If u think u can leaf me uer decive urself. Michael, Michael, how many times I call u? It will not be better for anybody that wan to scatter our middle. Any way the mane purpose of my letter is to tell u that I haf took in for u. I go for testing yesterday to confarm it. My grandmar talk that it be like am carrying twins. I haf been fery fery happy since yesterday. I haf give the twins name o......sifau and musibau. I don't sure if u like it. Come n see me tomorrow because I am fery weak now. Silifa, my younger sister, comes home with her boyfriend yesterday.if u see d boy,very Hansome but not up to you sha.he also get a swagger. I want u to get one too. Let I forget, please dont forget to send the money for the aso- ebi for anti taiba's naming o. The color is red and yellow.Red for the 'buba', and yellow for the 'iro'. They said we can use any color for the 'gele'. But me I want to use blue. I will now wear that my green curf shoe. I cannot wait to send you the photo. My lof, ten is happening in this world o. dont say I am the one that tell you o.i hear that it's not anti taiba's horseband that gif her the belle that she use to born the pregnancy. True true, the baby is not resemble him. But what consign me? I have tell efribody that my boyfriend is a enginia and they eager to see u. Yours frightfully. .Sikira
Re: Letter From My Yoruba Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:27am On Oct 13, 2016
No i believe in evil spirit... First of all, all i could see in dis letter is funke akindele... Secondly i would never date a girl with dat kind of name... Thirdly, my guy how on earth did u date dat kind girl... Smh...

1 Like

Re: Letter From My Yoruba Girlfriend by Redhot111(m): 6:55am On Oct 13, 2016
Smallville10:
No i believe in evil spirit... First of all, all i could see in dis letter is funke akindele... Secondly i would never date a girl with dat kind of name... Thirdly, my guy how on earth did u date dat kind girl... Smh...
You mean I should nt error hv date such a girl because of her style of e English or because she is similar. Somebody somehow will need to date her no matter he shortcomings or nature, so I decided to help her. grin
Smallville10:
You mean I should nt error hv date such a girl because of her style of e English or because she is similar. Somebody somehow will need to date her no matter he shortcomings or nature, so I decided to help her. grin
Smallville10:
Smallville10:
You mean I should nt error hv date such a girl because of her style of e English or because she is similar. Somebody somehow will need to date her no matter he shortcomings or nature, so I decided to help her.

(1) (Reply)

Stand A Chance To Win N4,000 This Xmas On This FB Page! / May God Forgive All The Tailors Who Did This To Us In The Past / Promo In Heavean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.