Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Please Help, My Girl Friend Has Problems. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help, My Girl Friend Has Problems. (1488 Views)

My Girl Just Delivered A Bouncing Baby Boy, Congrats To Me - Photos / My Girl Mother Is Frustrating Me. / My Very Close Friend Has Gonorrhea Which Makes Him To Be Urinating Lots Of Blood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, My Girl Friend Has Problems. by LORDI(m): 7:21am On Oct 13, 2016
Having graduated about 5 years ago, I am already making plans to settle down probably next year or two, but the issue is my girl friend.

My girl friend has a problem of depression, am sure hers is way above the normal level of depression(if depression has levels).

Her dad has been having health issues lately, all she does is stay indoors and get drunk, wishing she was never given birth to, lamenting how her dad has been punishing them (by punishment she meant not being able to provide),it has been her mom that have been helping them.

Though according to stories from her and her sisters, her dad is very lazy.. When he has money, he rather party outside till he spends it all, before coming home.

Gf currently has ulcer.. Because she starved herself for days when her ex broke up with her.

According to her parents she has attmped committing suicide before, she was stopped.
I found a book in her bag, where she wrote how she would die and leave this miserable earth,.. Seriously I thought this only happens in the movies until I met her.

After from this depression part, she is a nice girl, a girl I would love to settle down with ,she has sacrificed alot for me.

I don't know what should do... Am confused.

Pardon my typo error, am in a hurry, I have work this morning.
Pls your advice is appreciated.
Re: Please Help, My Girl Friend Has Problems. by LORDI(m): 7:22am On Oct 13, 2016
Re: Please Help, My Girl Friend Has Problems. by funnynation(m): 7:26am On Oct 13, 2016
1.My brother just go and marry her before you regret, atleast do her introduction so that she will think less about marriage.
2. Take her to your Pastor, Rev. Fr., your imam or your babalawo for prayer.
3. Take her to a cousellor for proper advice.
4. Thank me later and make sure you shine her congo more thank her ex.

Nairaland official comedian
Re: Please Help, My Girl Friend Has Problems. by Tallesty1(m): 7:26am On Oct 13, 2016
LORDI:
Mods front page please.
What exactly do you want?

Solution to her problem or front page?

7 Likes

Re: Please Help, My Girl Friend Has Problems. by LORDI(m): 7:28am On Oct 13, 2016
Tallesty1:

bro I need advice..
Re: Please Help, My Girl Friend Has Problems. by Nobody: 7:30am On Oct 13, 2016
DM me her number undecided
Mayb she need big oko nla..... undecided

And one mumu dey shout FP
Dey call lala undecided
Re: Please Help, My Girl Friend Has Problems. by Tundeiab(m): 7:30am On Oct 13, 2016
No body can advice you better than yourself, because you are the one wearing the shoes now.

Just imagine what it will feel like spending the rest of your life with her. That will help you make your decision.

Marriage is a personal race. You know what you want, go for it.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, My Girl Friend Has Problems. by funnynation(m): 7:32am On Oct 13, 2016
LORDI:
keep booking space... Abi u wan upload her pics here? Lalasticlala may need this story..
Re: Please Help, My Girl Friend Has Problems. by osesology(m): 7:32am On Oct 13, 2016
I'll comment when l get to work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help, My Girl Friend Has Problems. by Ojestas(m): 7:37am On Oct 13, 2016
Jezyfreezman:
DM me her number undecided Mayb she need big oko nla..... undecided
And one mumu dey shout FP Dey call lala undecided
Shoro niyen !!
Re: Please Help, My Girl Friend Has Problems. by krak101(m): 7:46am On Oct 13, 2016
She needs professional care. Sort that out first before committing further to the relationship
Re: Please Help, My Girl Friend Has Problems. by Mujaheeeden: 7:50am On Oct 13, 2016
LORDI:
bro I need advice..
This is the time she needs you most. Encourag her with positive words, take her out for a stroll on a beach, take her to a good counsellor or pastor and finally remind her that if she dies then her Dad won instrad of her winning.

P.S i don't see why she should dwell on her dad stupidity in this her adult life or does she love drinking undecided
Re: Please Help, My Girl Friend Has Problems. by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 13, 2016
Ojestas:
Shoro niyen !!
Olobuku....
Ta lo pe weyrey
Re: Please Help, My Girl Friend Has Problems. by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 13, 2016
Tallesty1:
Him create topic dey book space
Make e kukuma upload d'girl pics with her number we make we advice her..... grin
And some weyrey dey shout FP, Lala might need it grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Girl Friend Has Problems. by lastbaff(m): 8:11am On Oct 13, 2016
She needs counselling. Marriage is a good idea.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, My Girl Friend Has Problems. by sisisioge: 8:15am On Oct 13, 2016
Hmmm, if you were my brother I would say pls biko leave the girl alone. Imagine what that kind of a scattered person will become when faced with life's more pressing issues after marriage. No be for here o!

3 Likes

Re: Please Help, My Girl Friend Has Problems. by braimeddy: 8:34am On Oct 13, 2016
It's good that u really know her flaws. It's only u dat can turn tins around. Except u want us to tell u how to cheer ur babe up. She's being depressed because her dad doesn't take care of dem and moreover her ex breaking up wit her. So for u to cheer her up, if u really luv her u knw wat to do.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Girl Friend Has Problems. by debraluv(f): 9:44am On Oct 13, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Please Help, My Girl Friend Has Problems. by sunnydayasaba(m): 9:55am On Oct 13, 2016
Don't even think of marrying her for now, She really needs help, Marriage should be far from it if you want to enjoy your marriage, A depressed wife is a time bomb. Just get her a councilors to help her, Am sure some General Hospital provides that service.

Get her help first and leave marriage out of it for now.
Re: Please Help, My Girl Friend Has Problems. by tintingz(m): 10:22am On Oct 13, 2016
Depression kill slowly, many people died of depression.

Depressive disorder is very bad.

What she need now is counselling and people around her.
Re: Please Help, My Girl Friend Has Problems. by Janeyinspires(f): 10:31am On Oct 13, 2016
Your GF is disoriented and has lost grip on life.She is also suicidal.That's not a child's play.

She needs a paradigm shift.She needs to be fixed-a counselling session will do.
Help her get out of depression first,before you start talking about marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, My Girl Friend Has Problems. by yvelchstores(f): 5:29pm On Oct 13, 2016
I can't blv some nairaland comments. op u must think life is a joke. unlike what people are commenting, u can't do anything to help her because depression is d medical be of a spiritual problem. she needs Christ.even if u sacrifice ur life for this her problem, it won't suffice. take her to Dubai n wed her there, it won't suffice, buy her car n all, it will still continue. marriage is not where ppl get better. if she hasn't gotten better, marriage won't help at all. let her stop feeling sorry for herself and embrace God. all d best.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, My Girl Friend Has Problems. by Richy4(m): 8:42pm On Oct 13, 2016
I will suggest you go online... I always say solution to some problem in this world is within a click of a button... there's nothing new under this planet.. someone before u must have passed through that... the point is, I am happy you knew what she was passing through.... the next step will be to remedy it... So click.. u will find something...

I am afraid NL is the worst place to bring issues like this.... one person might ask u to walk out of the relationship, and you will be amazed to see one million likes.... Most won't even care if it was matters of the heart or not....just use your Google bro
Re: Please Help, My Girl Friend Has Problems. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 13, 2016
LORDI:
Having graduated about 5 years ago, I am already making plans to settle down probably next year or two, but the issue is my girl friend.

My girl friend has a problem of depression, am sure hers is way above the normal level of depression(if depression has levels).

Her dad has been having health issues lately, all she does is stay indoors and get drunk, wishing she was never given birth to, lamenting how her dad has been punishing them (by punishment she meant not being able to provide),it has been her mom that have been helping them.

Though according to stories from her and her sisters, her dad is very lazy.. When he has money, he rather party outside till he spends it all, before coming home.

Gf currently has ulcer.. Because she starved herself for days when her ex broke up with her.

According to her parents she has attmped committing suicide before, she was stopped.
I found a book in her bag, where she wrote how she would die and leave this miserable earth,.. Seriously I thought this only happens in the movies until I met her.

After from this depression part, she is a nice girl, a girl I would love to settle down with ,she has sacrificed alot for me.

shocked so there are caring bf like this in Nigeria, for now she needs help I think you should talk to her, and try to get her engaged in an activity. Idleness severely stimulates depression to a large extent also you need to make her feel good a out herself. Nice work dude you're a sincere person the world needs more people like you.
Re: Please Help, My Girl Friend Has Problems. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 13, 2016
yvelchstores:
I can't blv some nairaland comments. op u must think life is a joke. unlike what people are commenting, u can't do anything to help her because depression is d medical be of a spiritual problem. she needs Christ.even if u sacrifice ur life for this her problem, it won't suffice. take her to Dubai n wed her there, it won't suffice, buy her car n all, it will still continue. marriage is not where ppl get better. if she hasn't gotten better, marriage won't help at all. let her stop feeling sorry for herself and embrace God. all d best.
What is this crap, she's not spiritually affected in anything, her depression stems from conditions created by people not like she's medically depressed we've all been depressed done marijuana and did heavy drinking , so I know what am saying, it's because she's allowing the whole issue get to her. The moment she has found her bearing she will be alright. Not everything is ascribed to religion.
Re: Please Help, My Girl Friend Has Problems. by pickabeau1: 9:26pm On Oct 13, 2016
LORDI:

So what is exactly positive about this lady

She hates her fada
She does not want to work
She is suicidal
Has bouts of Anorexia
An alcoholic
Re: Please Help, My Girl Friend Has Problems. by baby124: 9:30pm On Oct 13, 2016
Lol, Fiancé of life. Mr. fix it himself. Ask yourself if you would want to spend the rest of your life with this personality. Remember that you do not live with her everyday. Can you take this daily dose of emotional roller coaster? To open this thread, i am sure you have doubts. If she has helped you financially make sure you return everything you owe her and if you break up make sure you do not show up around her again.
Re: Please Help, My Girl Friend Has Problems. by yvelchstores(f): 9:46pm On Oct 13, 2016
pcguru1:

What is this crap, she's not spiritually affected in anything, her depression stems from conditions created by people not like she's medically depressed we've all been depressed done marijuana and did heavy drinking , so I know what am saying, it's because she's allowing the whole issue get to her. The moment she has found her bearing she will be alright. Not everything is ascribed to religion.
whatever makes u rest easy.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Dad Has Refuse To Apologise To Both Children And Wife / HP DESKJET 3635 WIRELESS PRINTER FOR SALE (pic) / How Do I Send Money To An Old Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.