Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Happy Birthday To The Founder Of Kingdom Diplomats - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy Birthday To The Founder Of Kingdom Diplomats (1906 Views)

How I Encountered The Of Kingdom Wealth Through A Vision Of Bishop Oyedepo / Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies / Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To The Founder Of Kingdom Diplomats by nicekidda: 8:11am On Oct 13, 2016
Happy Birthday to Pastor NDUKWE NDUKWE!
A visionnaire! A mentor. A life coach. An example of the believer in word deed n royalty!
Delighted, we dance and celebrate u all day long; we can't keep it quiet!
Your vibrant grace has overtaken us.
God has been so good to us by sending us someone special like you! We're walking on air! All we are and have we owe to God's giftings in your life!. Thank you for impacting my life with the Word. May The Lord continue to bless you to take his divine presence to the peoples of the earth. You are a great blessing in my life.,........
#AFRICANMOVEMENT
#BLACK&BLESSED INITIATOR
#CEO DIPLOMATS SCHOOL OF LEADERSHIP
#Seniorpastor of Kingdom diplomats

(1) (Reply)

Adam And Eve Had An Anomally On Their Body / Did God Create The Universe? / Atheism Or God-Hateism?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.