Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,925 members, 7,814,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

How To Get More Instagram Likes That Translate Into Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get More Instagram Likes That Translate Into Money (381 Views)

Instagram Likes, Comment, Followers And Youtube Subscribers, Comments And Likes / Buy Facebook, Instagram Likes, Twittter Followers, Youtube Views For 500 Naira / How Do I Deliver About 5000 Or More Instagram Likes And Follow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get More Instagram Likes That Translate Into Money by loveandhate: 9:40am On Oct 13, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8xrr7C2KXk

Yass! Its finally here! The video that took like what seems to be a year in the planet of Instagram! (ok enough with the exclamation marks, i'm sure they get your point!).

Julchit aka Jazz_entrepreneur and awomkenneth.com, your everlasting blogger, did a youtube video explaining how one can get quality engagement from their Instagram page, for once let your 500 likes translate into money. Who doesn't like money enh? So we shared advices and tricks from our experiences. You just have to watch the video, cause I am too lazy to type out the story, it like midnight and I want to sleep, ehn? Just watch even small, it will help you oh! lol...
more http://awomkenneth.com/how-to-get-quality-instagram-engagement-that-translate-into-money/

(1) (Reply)

A Reliable Supplier Of 5LT Jerrycans Urgently Needed / 23 Downloadable E-book On Blogging / Raise Funds And Grants Without Collateral Through Fundmybusiness(fmb)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.