Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Christian Gets Hitched! Hilarious Marriage Advice For Battabox Director - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Christian Gets Hitched! Hilarious Marriage Advice For Battabox Director (354 Views)

Marriage Advice For This Young Couple / Hilarious Marriage List A Friend Received From The East. / Director Catches Driver Having Sex With His Wife In His Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christian Gets Hitched! Hilarious Marriage Advice For Battabox Director by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 13, 2016
Watch this clip from BattaBox fans and staff dishing out advice on how to make a marriage last till death do us part.

“What advice can you give someone who is getting married?” Odunayo asks and you won’t believe the responses!

“You must know how to cook as a woman...I am from Calabar, my husband is Yoruba...I cook different soups for him...he will want me to dish the whole ten in one plate for him...and that day, when we finish it, NA SERIOUS BANGING!” one woman lets us in on her secret to a happy marriage.

WATCH VIDEO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBcrgZP4rYE

(1) (Reply)

The Other Side / Are You Being Intimidated By The Success Of Your Friend? / One Simple Principle To Get Anything You Need In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.