Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,764 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Master Your Instinct And Change Your Way - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Master Your Instinct And Change Your Way (359 Views)

What Odd Job Did You Do On Your Way To Success? / How To Charm Your Way To The Top At Your Workplace By Johnspeak Uwangue / How To Easily Manipulate Your Way To The Top At Your Workplace:Johnspeak Uwangue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Master Your Instinct And Change Your Way by surdickiston: 9:55am On Oct 13, 2016
Good day guys, we hope you arehaving a wonderful and pleasant day, don’t get yourself down because of the recession;it is one of the best time you can make it and be successful. So habouring hatred for your country or the government is not the best thing to do now, just find a way you can get yourself on the fast lane and live a better and happy life. So, our alphabet for action today is “I” which stand for “Instinct”. Instinct: is just like a signal that strikes your mind about any decision or moves you want to take. It is like the power house that born the hatred in you, or that make you to achieve greatness, it also help to determine whether you are strong enough to overcome anyfailure that comes your way. So as to make you master your emotion, for strong defence of your decision and have the courage and the boldness to take a step forward, to affirm that you can step and move to the success line. “Trusting your instinct” is one of the most famous quotes you have ever heard. But how worthy is your instinct to be trusted, hope your instinct is of the good side and not the bad side. A lot of people believe that instinct is always right. Before trusting any instinct you must be sure your mind and emotion are working perfectly well. Let me illustrate this with a player who want to kick a penalty; The player is trusting is instinct to play the ball to the right side of the goal post while the keeper will also be trusting his own instinct to also jump to the right side of the goal post, if the player plays it to the right, and the keeper jump to the right and save the ball, then the goal keeper instinct is right, while the player instinct is wrong. But ask yourself this question; Why his the player instinct wrong and the goal keeper instinct right? What happened in the above illustration is just the best example of a pure instinct. Instinct without doubt, when you turn your instinct to certainty, when you gave your instinct 100% assurance of what the outcome of anything will be. Instinct is a natural feeling that comes to someone through a pure mind. But can you learn instinct? Can instinct be teach by any teacher? The answer to these two questions lies in your thinking. So, I will have to fall back to our school system again to put out their fault in training us wrongly on not to follow what our instinct isgiving us. To my good readers don’t think I am laying too muchemphasizes on school, I just see it as one of the system that is destroying us and killing our business brain and talents. In school, there is nothing like instinct, you either follow the teachers guide and curriculum or you fail and get out of school.Why must school curriculum eclipse instinct from their study.Without instinct their can never be talent, without instinct people would never have the feeling and passion to create any talents. Instinct is one of the great tools that push us to our successful planet. Following your instinct is great and good to follow, but always make sure you have pure mind before you do so. As for me, I have my pure mind, I follow my instinct, though I might not be as successful as you might think but I am making a very good use of my instinct which have taken me to where I am today. Thanks and join us tomorrow for another episode, visit our site at www.nairaflowtutor.com and register with us to get a free e-book
http://www.nairaflowtutor.com/2016/10/master-your-instinct-and-change-your-way.html

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know Without A Proper Online Presence You Would Be Losing / Instrumentation & Control! / Get Creative And Get Empowered..its Going Down At Ums Training Hub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.