Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Meet The 7-year Old Who Is The Youngest Author In Africa - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet The 7-year Old Who Is The Youngest Author In Africa (1166 Views)

Joshua Agboola: Meet 9-year-old Who Developed A Website For His School. / Meet Okorogheye Orisheneye David, 15-Year-Old Who Scored 9 A's In WAEC, 332 JAMB / Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet The 7-year Old Who Is The Youngest Author In Africa by ekog: 10:35am On Oct 13, 2016
At an age where most girls will be busy playing with toys or watching cartoons, 7-year old Michelle Nkamankeng is making the list of the top 10 youngest authors in the world.

The young South African becomes the youngest author out of Africa after she published her first novel ‘Waiting for Waves’. In an interview with BBC Africa, Michelle tells the interviewer what inspired her to write the book.

It was when it was on a holiday, we went to the beach and then we saw the waves and then me and my father went in………when the second wave was still coming, I asked my dad why are the people looking there.......continue read here http://farabaleweekly.com/2016/10/12/wating-for-the-waves-meet-africas-youngest-author-michelle-nkamankeng/

Re: Meet The 7-year Old Who Is The Youngest Author In Africa by Feanah(f): 5:41pm On Oct 13, 2016
Wow genius

(1) (Reply)

Kwara Poly Releases 2016/2017 Academic Calender / 21 Grammar Mistakes And How To Avoid Them. / Watch The Reaction Of An African School Girl When She Saw A Laptop For The First

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.