Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,143 members, 7,849,569 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:32 AM

SSIP Pastor Claims To Turn Water Into Wine, Stands On Church Members - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / SSIP Pastor Claims To Turn Water Into Wine, Stands On Church Members (549 Views)

Pastor Ebelenna Chukwu Claims To 'Turn Water To Wine' (video) / Adult Movie Mistakenly Displays On Church Screen During Service / Ekiti Pilgrims Visit Site Where Jesus Turned Water Into Wine In Jerusalem. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SSIP Pastor Claims To Turn Water Into Wine, Stands On Church Members by Ayo199(m): 11:08am On Oct 13, 2016
A pastor who claims to have the power to turn
water into wine, was seen standing on top of his
church members.
Known as Apostle Joshua Gambe, the general
overseer of Harvest Family International Ministry
in Zimbabwe, who once claimed to be able to
replicate what Jesus Christ did in the bible when
he turned water into wine at a wedding, is in the
news once again for what he did to members of
his congregation recently.
Apostle Joshua Gambe stands on top of his
church member
Gambe reportedly put the selected members of
his church to sleep first before going on to stand
on their stomachs, as a means of demonstrating
his authority.
He said:
“They sleep just as good as dead and to
demonstrate that they are really unconscious, I will
step on top of them and jump up and down on
them. I went on to call women who weigh 80kg to
step on them and jump up and down on them and
by the time I resurrect them they will be amazed to
see pictures and they will feel no pain whatsoever
on their body.” https://www.naij.com/1005440-see-pastor-turns-water-wine-spotted-church-member-photo.html?source=index_trending
Re: SSIP Pastor Claims To Turn Water Into Wine, Stands On Church Members by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 13, 2016
La click La $hit from mouth
Re: SSIP Pastor Claims To Turn Water Into Wine, Stands On Church Members by Niflheim(m): 9:04pm On Oct 15, 2016
An ANALysis of the christian pastor:

1.Cure for cancer?----No!!!

2.Cure for Ebola?----No!!!

3.Ability to jump around like a buffoon?---Yes!!!

4.Ability to turn dirty water into ribena, and then claim it is wine?----Yes!!!

Summary: Pastor na big shit!!! Congregation member na nitwit!!!

(1) (Reply)

Rare Photo Of TB Joshua Carryingg Bags Of Grains On His Head / I Just Don't Like This Religion / Who You Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.