Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Yemi Alade And Toby Grey, Who Rocks It Better? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade And Toby Grey, Who Rocks It Better? (25111 Views)

"No Puna Required" Kizz Daniel To Make Upcoming Artist Toby Grey A Star For Free / Juliet Ibrahim X Beverly Osu:- Who Rocks It Better / Toby Grey: "I Can Marry A Poor Man Only On One Condition" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yemi Alade And Toby Grey, Who Rocks It Better? by 9jacodedgist(m): 11:40am On Oct 13, 2016
Is it Yemi Alade's wide style or Toby Grey's slim style

Source: http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/10/yemi-alade-and-toby-grey-who-rocks-it.html

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yemi Alade And Toby Grey, Who Rocks It Better? by Dannyfaraday(m): 11:48am On Oct 13, 2016
Celebrate with me.
First time to be 1st to comment.
Its an achievement on nairaland.

Meanwhile Toby grey's style is better.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yemi Alade And Toby Grey, Who Rocks It Better? by 9jacodedgist(m): 11:56am On Oct 13, 2016
really

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade And Toby Grey, Who Rocks It Better? by opeyemiieblog(m): 11:59am On Oct 13, 2016
who will I ask nw oo
Re: Yemi Alade And Toby Grey, Who Rocks It Better? by ajokebelle(f): 12:28pm On Oct 13, 2016
Yemi Alade haf white finish ooo.
Toby grey rocked it.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yemi Alade And Toby Grey, Who Rocks It Better? by icebebe(f): 12:32pm On Oct 13, 2016
See yemi leg,she don white ooooo haba!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade And Toby Grey, Who Rocks It Better? by sholatem(f): 2:13pm On Oct 13, 2016
I'm not feeling d cloth b4, but dis toby's style is making me feeling it now kiss,she slayed it

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade And Toby Grey, Who Rocks It Better? by haryomikun(m): 11:37am On Oct 14, 2016
grin grin

Tobi Grey ni oh. Hoping to be in her GreyNation label sef as her official DJ embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade And Toby Grey, Who Rocks It Better? by YorubasAreSmart: 11:38am On Oct 14, 2016
Buhari wore it better. The Fulani Daura Dullardeen Malaam adopted hard and strict economic policies that crippled the zoo's economy and sent the afonjas crying for hunger.

10 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade And Toby Grey, Who Rocks It Better? by ojun50(m): 11:39am On Oct 14, 2016
Non
Re: Yemi Alade And Toby Grey, Who Rocks It Better? by adejaresalami1(m): 11:39am On Oct 14, 2016
Yemi aladey don blish finish

6 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade And Toby Grey, Who Rocks It Better? by anibi9674: 11:40am On Oct 14, 2016
yemi go soon turn to artificial Michael Jackson.

7 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade And Toby Grey, Who Rocks It Better? by simafem(m): 11:40am On Oct 14, 2016
none actually.

At a mental hospital,a mad man is chasing a doctor holding a knife.

The doctor got tired that he could run no more so he fell on his knees and said his last prayer.

The mad man came near the doctor and handed over the knife to the doctor and said

"take the knife it is your turn to chase me"

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yemi Alade And Toby Grey, Who Rocks It Better? by djWALE(m): 11:40am On Oct 14, 2016
Who rocked it better??..WURAOLA

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yemi Alade And Toby Grey, Who Rocks It Better? by yedidiah(m): 11:40am On Oct 14, 2016
We need ladies that wear longer gowns jare.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade And Toby Grey, Who Rocks It Better? by martineverest(m): 11:41am On Oct 14, 2016
op,i cant see yemi alade...i can only see one white lady and another fair one..

I only know the black yemi alade that won peak talent show.

Aunty yemi,keep purchasing GLUTHATIONE,by d time cancer of skin,blood,live etc and kidney failure comes calling.....

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade And Toby Grey, Who Rocks It Better? by Qabt(m): 11:41am On Oct 14, 2016
Is dis worthy of the front page.... If there is notin reasonable to post,let's just keep on surfing thru the old 1s
Re: Yemi Alade And Toby Grey, Who Rocks It Better? by djWALE(m): 11:41am On Oct 14, 2016
The bleaching toby grey
Re: Yemi Alade And Toby Grey, Who Rocks It Better? by Legend87(m): 11:41am On Oct 14, 2016
9jacodedgist:
Is it Yemi Alade's wide style or Toby Grey's slim style

Source: http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/10/yemi-alade-and-toby-grey-who-rocks-it.html

Nairaland is gradualy losing popularity with its irrelevant news. Who cares about what they wear? Are we here to debate on people's outfits? I believe Instagram is for such purpose.
Everything about NL is becoming ''2nd hand''
I mostly have read some updates elsewhere even before it gets to NL.

5 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade And Toby Grey, Who Rocks It Better? by Donsmol(m): 11:41am On Oct 14, 2016
Toby slayed
Re: Yemi Alade And Toby Grey, Who Rocks It Better? by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 14, 2016
Grey abi na wetin b her name rocks it better ,,,,,

Yemi be looking like masquerade
Re: Yemi Alade And Toby Grey, Who Rocks It Better? by DevGuru: 11:42am On Oct 14, 2016
Dannyfaraday:
Celebrate with me.
First time to be 1st to comment.
Its an achievement on nairaland.

Meanwhile Toby grey's style is better.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

You've just won yourself a good sum of cash. Send your details to claim your prize...
Re: Yemi Alade And Toby Grey, Who Rocks It Better? by IMASTEX: 11:42am On Oct 14, 2016
Proudly African
Re: Yemi Alade And Toby Grey, Who Rocks It Better? by NedalBiggie: 11:43am On Oct 14, 2016
I'll go with Grey on this one.

Nedal was here!
Re: Yemi Alade And Toby Grey, Who Rocks It Better? by Lovelynature(m): 11:46am On Oct 14, 2016
Re: Yemi Alade And Toby Grey, Who Rocks It Better? by generalorot(m): 11:47am On Oct 14, 2016
None of the bitches
Re: Yemi Alade And Toby Grey, Who Rocks It Better? by martineverest(m): 11:48am On Oct 14, 2016
djWALE:
The bleaching toby grey
it seems u cant diffrntiate btw toby and yemi.....yemi is d one bleaching

5 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade And Toby Grey, Who Rocks It Better? by YINKS89(m): 11:51am On Oct 14, 2016
na mi rock am pass.... mtchew.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade And Toby Grey, Who Rocks It Better? by Mimienudles(f): 11:53am On Oct 14, 2016
Toby Grey all the wayyyyyyy
Re: Yemi Alade And Toby Grey, Who Rocks It Better? by Hauneg(f): 11:53am On Oct 14, 2016
Yemi has lost it mehn!
Black is gradually going extinct in a black man's country.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade And Toby Grey, Who Rocks It Better? by starwar(m): 11:53am On Oct 14, 2016
YorubasAreStupid:
Buhari wore it better. The Fulani Daura Dullardeen Malaam adopted hard and strict economic policies that crippled the zoo's economy and sent the afonjas crying for hunger.
and this one what to be a leader someday#smh

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade And Toby Grey, Who Rocks It Better? by djWALE(m): 11:55am On Oct 14, 2016
martineverest:
it seems u cant diffrntiate btw toby and yemi.....yemi is d one bleaching
check out her knee cap

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Can’t Boast Of Not Collecting Money From ‘yahoo Boys’ –jaywon / Abounce Knows Xavier Is 100% His Son - Yvonne Jegede Denies Paternity Rumour / Uche Jombo Hosts Julie Odia's Pre wedding Party At Ini Edo's Mimz Night Cub(Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.