Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

Top 5 Worst Songs In Naija So Far In 2016 - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Top 5 Worst Songs In Naija So Far In 2016 (1099 Views)

Davido’s “fall” Among 100 Most Played Songs In The US, 2018 / 10 Most Downloaded Gospel Songs In Nigeria 2017 / Top 20 Biggest And Most Popular Songs In Nigeria 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 5 Worst Songs In Naija So Far In 2016 by geeyoungmoney(m): 11:56am On Oct 13, 2016
[img][/img]
As we make recognitions of top songs and great songs... We must also condemn some songs....

Olamide - Orobo
Olamide, 27, is undoubtedly one of the best rap act in Africa.. Despite been so good and Been a great buzzer... Some days to his Just concluded YBNL UK concert... He dropped orobo... Even though the Wicked producer Young John did the production... The track was not up to Olamide Standard .... We Want More of the real Baddo .... With him dropping his album December... We getting ready for Consolation for this Orobo track.

Bolo J ft Olamide - Pokiriyan
Note:- Olamide Baddo was at his best on this track.
But the upcoming act Bolo J couldn't deliver as much as we expected... Olamide released a Video showcasing the Rap verse he was delivering ... That got everyone expecting a Bang... But we got crap....
Tekno - Pana
To my own personal view... Tekno Miles could have done better on this track.. He was just bragging about his cassava lol... But I Expected More that that.. We his fan want what we say in him since he dropped his first single "Holiday" featuring Davido... We saw him deliver in Duro n Where.... Tekno... we want more
Lil Kesh - Kojo
One word for this... NOISE... This is supposed to be his first single under his label Y.A.G.I .. But Lil Kesh brought our hopes down crashing.... Kojo for this track ... Please give us something that is even more dope than Ishe.

Danagog x Davido x Burnaboy x Stoweboy - Hookah remix
The Original of this song by DMW boy Danagog featuring his boss davido was 10x better than this star studded remix... Changing part of the chorus was as not so cool as what Burnaboy did.... To all star studded on this... Don't spoil the Glowing Danagog career.

www.africamusichits.com.ng

Re: Top 5 Worst Songs In Naija So Far In 2016 by Sensie(f): 11:59am On Oct 13, 2016
For me... Konkonbility, Sin city, Pana, Owo blow... Them plenty like that sha
Re: Top 5 Worst Songs In Naija So Far In 2016 by geeyoungmoney(m): 1:09pm On Oct 13, 2016
Sensie:
Lot of songs was whack ...
Re: Top 5 Worst Songs In Naija So Far In 2016 by geeyoungmoney(m): 1:10pm On Oct 13, 2016
cc:- lalasticlala
Re: Top 5 Worst Songs In Naija So Far In 2016 by Sensie(f): 1:23pm On Oct 13, 2016
geeyoungmoney:
Lot of songs was whack ...

I totally agree. Portraying women as strictly sex symbols

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Worst Songs In Naija So Far In 2016 by geeyoungmoney(m): 3:42pm On Oct 13, 2016
Sensie:

I totally agree. Portraying women as strictly sex symbols
Some musicians ought to be sued

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Worst Songs In Naija So Far In 2016 by 98PrettyBoy(m): 12:04am On Oct 14, 2016
Sensie:
Bless you bruh..
I couldn't even pick out none of what he was saying on SinCity.. Utter Gibberish!
Owo blow sounds like something an SS1 student would Spit & Still be spanked.. The lyrics were that Poor + The Video's concept was so 2010

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Worst Songs In Naija So Far In 2016 by smartograpy(m): 1:56pm On Oct 15, 2016
98PrettyBoy:

Bless you bruh..
I couldn't even pick out none of what he was saying on SinCity.. Utter Gibberish!
Owo blow sounds like something an SS1 student would Spit & Still be spanked.. The lyrics were that Poor + The Video's concept was so 2010
You need to listen to own blow again and am i promise you that you are going to love. I listened to the song once but i wished the song should not end ....there is a lot to gain in the song
Re: Top 5 Worst Songs In Naija So Far In 2016 by Bellybellly: 7:09pm On Oct 15, 2016
My mind

(1) (Reply)

Davido’s Gift To Mayorkun On His Birthday / NEW MUSIC: Mercy Chinwo Ft Shady B - Love Expression (prod By Dr Roy) / Download Magic By Tami King

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.