Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,675 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Ebycloud >>providing Help Bloggers And Online Business Owners - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Ebycloud >>providing Help Bloggers And Online Business Owners (538 Views)

Whogohost.com VS Domainking.ng – Who Does It Better In Providing Web Hosting / I Accept Guest Posts From Bloggers And I Can Also Post As Guest / Part-time Tech Bloggers And Writers Are Urgently Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebycloud >>providing Help Bloggers And Online Business Owners by ebene4nija: 12:17pm On Oct 13, 2016
Good afternoon Everyone I am Ebenezer eBoy the CEO of Ebycloud a web design company in Nigeria

In this thread I will provide First Class information on approach to the following

Blogging
E-commerce
SEO
Affiliate marketing
Managing an Adsense account

You can find more information on my blog on how you can manage your online business.

If you have any question no matter how technical I will be happy to resolve it for you.

Feel free to follow this thread cox you will have a lot to learn from it
Re: Ebycloud >>providing Help Bloggers And Online Business Owners by ebene4nija: 12:46pm On Oct 13, 2016
BEFORE YOU SET UP AN ONLINE BUSINESS 10 THINGS TO CONSIDER

Failure to consider the following facts will lead to slow growth or failure to succeed online.

1. Choosing a domain name, how and why.
2. Choosing the right thing to do online. Blogging e-commerce or otherwise.
3. Check if the business is what you can do and what it entails to succeed in it
4. Have a strong success plan
5. Don't neglect seo
6. Monetizing can be a problem
7. The beauty of the design does not guarantee your success
8. Have a good webmaster
9. Define who your customers are and know their behavior online and how to get them
10. Be ready to learn new approach to things and apply them
Gradually I will explain the the states facts above
Re: Ebycloud >>providing Help Bloggers And Online Business Owners by SEOManiac: 3:42pm On Oct 13, 2016
Questions are coming.

First of all, cay you help review my blog?

www.mp3-download.xyz
Re: Ebycloud >>providing Help Bloggers And Online Business Owners by ebene4nija: 4:18pm On Oct 13, 2016
Your blog is good but incomplete. Concentrating on building backlinks from Nairaland is wrong way to go about it
Re: Ebycloud >>providing Help Bloggers And Online Business Owners by ebene4nija: 4:22pm On Oct 13, 2016
Your post page and your menu is not opening. It looks like php memory limit error or WP memory limit error. To fix this you contact your host or your webmaster
Re: Ebycloud >>providing Help Bloggers And Online Business Owners by Hitzfrom9ja: 6:48pm On Oct 13, 2016
Spreads mat....Eboy, I'm watching in 5D
Re: Ebycloud >>providing Help Bloggers And Online Business Owners by dollarprincess(f): 7:19pm On Oct 13, 2016
I am all ears just observing Eboy carry on the good work I gat ur back I blog at www.getontopc.com a tech security gaming and networking blog
Re: Ebycloud >>providing Help Bloggers And Online Business Owners by ebene4nija: 1:24pm On Oct 14, 2016
Choosing a domain name, how and why. 

Ah this is a critical issue to consider before you set up an online business be it e-commerce, blog, web app, and so on. First of all before you choose a domain name, ask your self what do I want to achieve with this website? This is where using your name as domain name comes in cause you want to be a celebrity or a you want to use your name as brand name. If you have an established brand name you are free to go. Another question to ask yourself is who are my customers/visitors. Knowing what your visitors want and names common in your niche is a good way to go about it. Don't forget it should be sweet and easy to pronounce and remember. Whenever someone hears the name of the site it will be easy to tell what it's all about. Top level domain name extensions are good for SEO

why choose a domain name?

1. You want to be found in Google
2. You want your site to be unique
3. You have value for your business
4. You are ready to build a brand
5. Google takes note of the age of your domain

Pro tip >>>DONT GO FOR A FREE DOMAIN NO MATTER WHAT

I recommend reading WHY YOU NEED A CUSTOM DOMAIN NAME
Re: Ebycloud >>providing Help Bloggers And Online Business Owners by ebene4nija: 5:30am On Oct 16, 2016
I am waiting for questions

(1) (Reply)

Any Theme/plugin Of Your Choice From Codecanyon Or Themeforerest For Just $9.99 / Help Me, Im New To Wordpress Website / Help, I Need Ogbongeblog.com Blogger Template

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.