Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Newly Designed News Blogs For Sale (face To Face Transaction Allowed) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Newly Designed News Blogs For Sale (face To Face Transaction Allowed) (712 Views)

Nigerian Adsense For Sale.. Face To Face Transaction Available ( With $51) / Naija Adsense Account Available For Sale.face To Face Transaction Allowed / Top 5 Online News Blogs In Abuja And Rating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Newly Designed News Blogs For Sale (face To Face Transaction Allowed) by Ifebaby16(m): 2:53pm On Oct 13, 2016
The blogs have all the potential to generate income for you on monthly basis. They are professionally designed; mobile & Google Adsense ready. The websites have Lots of Advert spaces to sell and make money.

So, If you've been thinking of designing a money making blog, I strongly advice you to buy my blogs and save yourself the stress of starting afresh. All you need to do is to host it.

With just 15K, the blog is yours. WhatsApp me now.

Face to Face transaction Allowed If you're in Lagos.

Should you want to see samples/screenshots, Please Chat me up.

People are already buying it. See proves >>> https://www.nairaland.com/3385941/complete-non-hosted-blog-website

Here's another prove >> https://www.nairaland.com/3386084/already-designed-health-blogs-sale

I'm waiting for your action now. cheesy
Re: Newly Designed News Blogs For Sale (face To Face Transaction Allowed) by yeyeboi(m): 2:55pm On Oct 13, 2016
Ok
Re: Newly Designed News Blogs For Sale (face To Face Transaction Allowed) by Ifebaby16(m): 3:12pm On Oct 13, 2016
The blogs are still available. Let's talk on WhatsApp
Re: Newly Designed News Blogs For Sale (face To Face Transaction Allowed) by Ifebaby16(m): 7:59am On Oct 14, 2016
Still available
Re: Newly Designed News Blogs For Sale (face To Face Transaction Allowed) by Ifebaby16(m): 8:34am On Oct 15, 2016
Still Available
Re: Newly Designed News Blogs For Sale (face To Face Transaction Allowed) by moon01(m): 10:15am On Oct 15, 2016
Ur phone number pls
Re: Newly Designed News Blogs For Sale (face To Face Transaction Allowed) by Ifebaby16(m): 5:04pm On Oct 16, 2016
Few in stock, you can still place your order now!
Re: Newly Designed News Blogs For Sale (face To Face Transaction Allowed) by Ifebaby16(m): 11:53pm On Oct 16, 2016
Still available for sale
Re: Newly Designed News Blogs For Sale (face To Face Transaction Allowed) by Ifebaby16(m): 9:54am On Oct 17, 2016
Still Available for sale. WhatsApp me now
Re: Newly Designed News Blogs For Sale (face To Face Transaction Allowed) by Ifebaby16(m): 9:00pm On Oct 17, 2016
It's your time to make money online. Contact me for a professional blog now. wink
Re: Newly Designed News Blogs For Sale (face To Face Transaction Allowed) by Ifebaby16(m): 12:27pm On Oct 18, 2016
Still available for sale!

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Start A Blog===>> HELP / verified US Adsense With $150 For Sale.. / Advanced Google Search Tips For Bloggers And Internet Marketers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.