Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,722 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Lady Exposes Her Boobs To Celebrate No Bra Day - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Exposes Her Boobs To Celebrate No Bra Day (51010 Views)

No Bra Day Tweet Goes Wrong / No Bra Day 2019 Trends On Twitter: See How Nigerians Are Marking It (photos) / No Bra Day: Nigerian Ladies Share Braless Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Exposes Her Boobs To Celebrate No Bra Day by PeakMilkOfTexas(f): 11:19pm On Oct 13, 2016
Same Old Shitz …

1 Like

Re: Lady Exposes Her Boobs To Celebrate No Bra Day by princee7(m): 11:23pm On Oct 13, 2016
wetin we wan see now, you are shade the boobs and the face and you called this a photo. guy u are very stingy and Go will judge you....u beta upload the original pic

1 Like

Re: Lady Exposes Her Boobs To Celebrate No Bra Day by woleoye14(m): 11:29pm On Oct 13, 2016
;Dhehehehehehe
Re: Lady Exposes Her Boobs To Celebrate No Bra Day by hyperflex(m): 11:33pm On Oct 13, 2016
I know the broad. Nyny. Holla @ me if u want her nudes. She's american btw. Its all free n shit lol. Not some pple asking for recharge cards up n down. Yea girls don't be shy I don't judge
Re: Lady Exposes Her Boobs To Celebrate No Bra Day by mizzpweety(f): 11:36pm On Oct 13, 2016
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Lady Exposes Her Boobs To Celebrate No Bra Day by hyperflex(m): 11:43pm On Oct 13, 2016
His ex sha. This nigga be looking for likes. Na soso dead captions on stolen pics u go dey see on Facebook. Catfishing with people's pics.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Exposes Her Boobs To Celebrate No Bra Day by Monkey97: 11:45pm On Oct 13, 2016
ok I don hear
Re: Lady Exposes Her Boobs To Celebrate No Bra Day by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 13, 2016
d crossedout facebook name is lampard's doll but apparently the pic doesnt belong to the owner of the fb acct as the pic has been removed and that the pic was copied from twitter

1 Like

Re: Lady Exposes Her Boobs To Celebrate No Bra Day by tuubiirex: 11:58pm On Oct 13, 2016
Omo d girl dey our whatsapp group, and na one monkey she send am to CU's she like am, and d boy don cast d girl finish. but me self like d boos ooo dey are fresh and ready to suck dry ;DOmo d girl dey our whatsapp group, and na one monkey she send am to CU's she like am, and d boy don cast d girl finish. but me self like d boos ooo dey are fresh and ready to suck dry
Re: Lady Exposes Her Boobs To Celebrate No Bra Day by wheezyoung(m): 12:00am On Oct 14, 2016
israel2563:
Was browsing Facebook when i saw this......
dude...she is a nudist... Shr post nudes all the times..not her first time
Re: Lady Exposes Her Boobs To Celebrate No Bra Day by JayJayGee: 12:04am On Oct 14, 2016
... I also saw it
Re: Lady Exposes Her Boobs To Celebrate No Bra Day by JayJayGee: 12:05am On Oct 14, 2016
wheezyoung:
dude...she is a nudist... Shr post nudes all the times..not her first time
What's er for name
Re: Lady Exposes Her Boobs To Celebrate No Bra Day by oluxy(m): 12:09am On Oct 14, 2016
Why d painting? The owner want the world to celebrate her oranges with her n dis guy painted it...
Pls next year, don't repeat it again OK. because I know, next year will be full nak**d grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Exposes Her Boobs To Celebrate No Bra Day by heironymos(m): 12:09am On Oct 14, 2016
Re: Lady Exposes Her Boobs To Celebrate No Bra Day by heironymos(m): 12:10am On Oct 14, 2016
[code][/code]2
Re: Lady Exposes Her Boobs To Celebrate No Bra Day by heironymos(m): 12:10am On Oct 14, 2016
[code][/code] 2
Re: Lady Exposes Her Boobs To Celebrate No Bra Day by Gudfrie(m): 12:53am On Oct 14, 2016
israel2563:
Wey the site wey go talk say " if you want to see the original picture, click this"
Re: Lady Exposes Her Boobs To Celebrate No Bra Day by kaylex1994(m): 12:59am On Oct 14, 2016
the guy that posted this picture smoke weed because he is not thinking straight... Why did you headlined it as "lady expose boobs" when you knew you will cover her boobs for her....? Mtcheew...Mr.fashion designer undecided undecided

Re: Lady Exposes Her Boobs To Celebrate No Bra Day by Nobody: 1:06am On Oct 14, 2016
grin[color=#000000][/color] grin grin ;DA pic of the poisnouse which who look like rihana ;DA pic of the poisnouse which who look like rihanna

Re: Lady Exposes Her Boobs To Celebrate No Bra Day by Nobody: 1:35am On Oct 14, 2016
evy1:
NoBraDay is all about breast cancer awareness...
We also need a hashtag like #NoPantsDay to create awareness for prostrate cancer.
May we all overcome cancer grin grin

Re: Lady Exposes Her Boobs To Celebrate No Bra Day by cococandy(f): 1:49am On Oct 14, 2016
Naked Boobs are not a new thing. Our mothers have been exposing it since days immemorial.

Don't act like it's unheard of.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Exposes Her Boobs To Celebrate No Bra Day by manttre: 1:54am On Oct 14, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Exposes Her Boobs To Celebrate No Bra Day by mocmarketplace: 1:58am On Oct 14, 2016
we have in stock authentic jerseys for all clubs male, female and for kinds in all sizes. our jerseys are authentic and gotten directly from brands, we also offer customising and fast delivery (free delivery withing Lagos). contact us today, quality is a pledge we keep. contact us on whatsapp/call: +2348161530178, mocmarketplace@gmail.com

Re: Lady Exposes Her Boobs To Celebrate No Bra Day by skales67(m): 2:07am On Oct 14, 2016
Her full face and the boobs dey NaijaXrated Blog na.
Re: Lady Exposes Her Boobs To Celebrate No Bra Day by bighorlus(m): 2:41am On Oct 14, 2016
Jenny1010:
And what is endtime here? angry

im asking the same question.
Re: Lady Exposes Her Boobs To Celebrate No Bra Day by macdapsi: 2:47am On Oct 14, 2016
This crazy but all the same, I will rather pass my time checking pictures on this instagram page @bakerstoresonline_
israel2563:

Re: Lady Exposes Her Boobs To Celebrate No Bra Day by MzLaurel(f): 9:56am On Oct 14, 2016
And this made FP?
Nl FP is now a trashcan or who the hell took this shii to front page.
Re: Lady Exposes Her Boobs To Celebrate No Bra Day by OsusuMustFlow(f): 12:29pm On Oct 14, 2016
notoriousbabe:
There is nothing osusumustflow will not do online, she wants to be noticed by all means,meanwhile her Olympus don fall yakata

cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ebola: Lagos Begins Man-hunt For 27 Secondary Contacts / Lady Commits Suicide After Her Mum Accused Her Of Taking Her Money (Photos) / 'beard Gang Can Give You A Vaginal Infection' - Nigerian Doctor Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.