Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Sunderland Vs Arsenal (1 - 4) On 29th October 2016 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Sunderland Vs Arsenal (1 - 4) On 29th October 2016 (19404 Views)

Chelsea Vs Sunderland (5 - 1) On 21st May 2017 / Sunderland Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 14th December 2016 / Manchester United Vs Burnley (0 - 0) On 29th October 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunderland Vs Arsenal (1 - 4) On 29th October 2016 by jmoore(m): 2:11pm On Oct 29, 2016
Arsenal dey vex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Sunderland Vs Arsenal (1 - 4) On 29th October 2016 by hernandson(m): 2:11pm On Oct 29, 2016
Shedysworld:
grin grin Giroud on fire
should we call 911?
Re: Sunderland Vs Arsenal (1 - 4) On 29th October 2016 by drey22(m): 2:11pm On Oct 29, 2016
Do you what have it takes to be one of the best soccer tipsters in the world? Sign up and share your predictions to win monthly cash prizes up to $1000 and also stand a chance to be promoted to a Premium Soccer Tipster if you can deliver consistent profits. As a Premium Tipster, you will enjoy complimentary Platinum Membership and earn more money by tipping your subscribers.
Gambling addiction is one of the hardest problem to stop. But you do not lose real money because this is a virtual online betting platform. Punt For Pride helps you to overcome a gambling problem with zero risk. It is also a good training ground for beginners to master the art of soccer betting.

Play at: http://tipsden.com/puntforpride or http://puntforpride.com

THIS WEBSITE IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT AND INFORMATIVE PURPOSES ONLY. WE DO NOT ACCEPT ANY WAGERING, BETTING, GAMING OR GAMBLING IN ANY FORM OR MANNER
Re: Sunderland Vs Arsenal (1 - 4) On 29th October 2016 by Phi001(m): 2:11pm On Oct 29, 2016
Chisoos!
I said lemme goan check other threads when it was 1-1...it has not reached 5 minutes yet ooo

1 Like

Re: Sunderland Vs Arsenal (1 - 4) On 29th October 2016 by purplekayc(m): 2:12pm On Oct 29, 2016
10 minutes to go ,more could still come
Re: Sunderland Vs Arsenal (1 - 4) On 29th October 2016 by allytinted: 2:12pm On Oct 29, 2016
omonnakoda:

Goalll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great response from Van Persie
Na By Force To Smoke Weed?

1 Like

Re: Sunderland Vs Arsenal (1 - 4) On 29th October 2016 by Aminat508(f): 2:13pm On Oct 29, 2016
Kazrem:
aminat508 leave matters for Mathias come and watch ball.
I dey here
Re: Sunderland Vs Arsenal (1 - 4) On 29th October 2016 by lifezone247(m): 2:13pm On Oct 29, 2016
omonnakoda:

Goalll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Great response from Van Persie
una no go kill person for this forum grin grin grin
Re: Sunderland Vs Arsenal (1 - 4) On 29th October 2016 by purplekayc(m): 2:13pm On Oct 29, 2016
bye bye moyes
Re: Sunderland Vs Arsenal (1 - 4) On 29th October 2016 by lifezone247(m): 2:14pm On Oct 29, 2016
Aminat508:
I dey here
sis don't lie, I reserved front seat for you since, you came late today sad angry
Re: Sunderland Vs Arsenal (1 - 4) On 29th October 2016 by Freshkidavid(m): 2:15pm On Oct 29, 2016
The World [Eye Opener] Part 1: Chapter 1.

I begin with the saying, God In Everything We Do (GIEWD).

The agents of the devil are working to undermine the works of Jesus Christ. If Trump wins he is going to destroy America. He is the man who will make power shift from America believe it or not. In fact he is going to win the elections.

Everything Hilary Clinton has is propaganda. She cannot rule America. Forget gender equality because it can never be actualized. As long as there is racism, there is gender inequality in this world.

You are wondering how Trump is going to win right? Let me loop you into something. Trump winning the elections is not decided by Americans. It is decided by people who control the world.

They know who they are. They are those who rule the world through politics, music, fashion, nude contents and amongst others. These people direct the eveSatanistsves of people and yet, the people don't know.

These people are the world most famous and the most powerful. There are powerful and spiritual associations that are rumored to have these people. For example, the Illuminati, the Free Masons and others.

The truth is that these organizations might be real or they can be fiction. We don't know for sure but get this right, there are people who run the world and are controlled by the Devil.

Back to Trump. Donald Trump coming is actually a blessing to Africa and at the same time a curse. This is due to the fact that Trump's coming can lead to a World War 3 and that is the main reason why Putin will let Russia support Trump. That is a story for another day. (Keep checking on the blog for an article on "Between Trump and Putin: An international conspiracy for a Third World War".)

Trump winning the elections will lead to catastrophic events in which the world would partake in but Africa wouldn't because it is not our war. Africa would suffer greatly during that time because the continent relies on the other parts of the world. During this time, Africa would serve as a place for refugees. It would become a mass refugee camp. This would eventually force people to begin to produce what they need. This would cause development in Africa as the other parts of the world would be fighting a war.

Visit http://kingstondome..com.ng/2016/10/the-world-eye-opener-part-1-chapter-1.html?m=1 to read more.
Re: Sunderland Vs Arsenal (1 - 4) On 29th October 2016 by allytinted: 2:17pm On Oct 29, 2016
purplekayc:
have told you this will end 1-4
Bro You Be Prophet?

2 Likes

Re: Sunderland Vs Arsenal (1 - 4) On 29th October 2016 by Aminat508(f): 2:17pm On Oct 29, 2016
lifezone247:
sis don't lie, I reserved front seat for you since, you came late today sad angry
I was bathing ni fa. I'm here now... Oyaa COYG!!
Re: Sunderland Vs Arsenal (1 - 4) On 29th October 2016 by allytinted: 2:18pm On Oct 29, 2016
rychard:
God abeg make answer draw this game, my ticket must not spoil ,god abeg o o o o
No Be Only Answer Go Draw, Question Sef Go Join Am. Hater .

2 Likes

Re: Sunderland Vs Arsenal (1 - 4) On 29th October 2016 by concacid: 2:18pm On Oct 29, 2016
I salute you boys. Gunners for life cool 2 more to go.
Re: Sunderland Vs Arsenal (1 - 4) On 29th October 2016 by DabuIIIT: 2:20pm On Oct 29, 2016
5 mins to go..mtcheww..angry
wheres that bloody remote,emm... honey,u can come and watch ur telemundo,i am going out jawe..
Yeye sandalan..baggas

Anyway,nobada does it better than CITI grin grin
Re: Sunderland Vs Arsenal (1 - 4) On 29th October 2016 by allytinted: 2:20pm On Oct 29, 2016
mystikal:
Gibbs has had a fine game
Deputised well for monreal
Gibbs Has Always Been A Good Player Bar His Injury Problems
Re: Sunderland Vs Arsenal (1 - 4) On 29th October 2016 by jmoore(m): 2:24pm On Oct 29, 2016
DabuIIIT:
5 mins to go..mtcheww..angry
wheres that bloody remote,emm... honey,u can come and watch ur telemundo,i am going out jawe..
Yeye sandalan..baggas

Anyway,nobada does it better than CITI grin grin
Nawa, you placed a bet that Arsenal can't beat sunderland? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Sunderland Vs Arsenal (1 - 4) On 29th October 2016 by allytinted: 2:24pm On Oct 29, 2016
DabuIIIT:

come,how can u be abuMARYAM and a 'm'? Op,those yeye sandalan must shud be relegated forthwith.. angry
'Abu' means 'Baba', So I Guess Abumaryam Is Babamaryam. He Is A Daddy.

2 Likes

Re: Sunderland Vs Arsenal (1 - 4) On 29th October 2016 by AbuMaryam1(m): 2:24pm On Oct 29, 2016
DabuIIIT:

come,how can u be abuMARYAM and a 'm'?
Op,those yeye sandalan must shud be relegated forthwith.. angry

Final Whistle Sundlnd 1- 4 Ars. COYG
Re: Sunderland Vs Arsenal (1 - 4) On 29th October 2016 by purplekayc(m): 2:24pm On Oct 29, 2016
thanks for watching grin
Re: Sunderland Vs Arsenal (1 - 4) On 29th October 2016 by Eluwilussit(m): 2:25pm On Oct 29, 2016
mukina2:

na love oh grin grin grin

ohhh nanananaaaaaaa Girouuuud!!!!! kiss kiss

Abeg, give am plenty against tiny tots. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sunderland Vs Arsenal (1 - 4) On 29th October 2016 by Shedysworld(m): 2:26pm On Oct 29, 2016
hernandson:
should we call 911?
cheesy 911 can't extinguish this fire bro
Re: Sunderland Vs Arsenal (1 - 4) On 29th October 2016 by mystikal(m): 2:26pm On Oct 29, 2016
Giroud like camera sha
Re: Sunderland Vs Arsenal (1 - 4) On 29th October 2016 by Shedysworld(m): 2:26pm On Oct 29, 2016
purplekayc:
thanks for watching grin
My Nigga. Respect!
Re: Sunderland Vs Arsenal (1 - 4) On 29th October 2016 by jamace(m): 2:27pm On Oct 29, 2016
Up Arsenal!!! cool cool cool
Re: Sunderland Vs Arsenal (1 - 4) On 29th October 2016 by tosyne2much(m): 2:28pm On Oct 29, 2016
chillex8:

Someone's balls is on the line
Shebi I tell u cheesy
Re: Sunderland Vs Arsenal (1 - 4) On 29th October 2016 by tosyne2much(m): 2:29pm On Oct 29, 2016
Nelsizzy:
Na me be the ref na cheesy. Just 1 red card n 1 pk don complete am
Egbon how far? cheesy
Re: Sunderland Vs Arsenal (1 - 4) On 29th October 2016 by dreezybines: 2:29pm On Oct 29, 2016
tosyne2much:
I know Arsenal will win this... Cut off my joystick if they don't win

Congrats bro... Haters no quote you again...

Gunners for Ever!!!
Re: Sunderland Vs Arsenal (1 - 4) On 29th October 2016 by allytinted: 2:29pm On Oct 29, 2016
Now That This Is Done And Dusted By My Boys, Time To Do Some Hating In Manure Thread. COYG. GUNNERS ON TOP..

1 Like

Re: Sunderland Vs Arsenal (1 - 4) On 29th October 2016 by tosyne2much(m): 2:29pm On Oct 29, 2016
allytinted:

Though I'm A Gunner, But I'll Quote You For Reference Cos We Never Can Tell.
Remember A Promise Is A Debt.
Bros I hail ooooo cheesy
Re: Sunderland Vs Arsenal (1 - 4) On 29th October 2016 by Phi001(m): 2:29pm On Oct 29, 2016
Freshkidavid:
The World [Eye Opener] Part 1: Chapter 1.

I begin with the saying, God In Everything We Do (GIEWD).

The agents of the devil are working to undermine the works of Jesus Christ. If Trump wins he is going to destroy America. He is the man who will make power shift from America believe it or not. In fact he is going to win the elections.

Everything Hilary Clinton has is propaganda. She cannot rule America. Forget gender equality because it can never be actualized. As long as there is racism, there is gender inequality in this world.

You are wondering how Trump is going to win right? Let me loop you into something. Trump winning the elections is not decided by Americans. It is decided by people who control the world.

They know who they are. They are those who rule the world through politics, music, fashion, nude contents and amongst others. These people direct the eveSatanistsves of people and yet, the people don't know.

These people are the world most famous and the most powerful. There are powerful and spiritual associations that are rumored to have these people. For example, the Illuminati, the Free Masons and others.

The truth is that these organizations might be real or they can be fiction. We don't know for sure but get this right, there are people who run the world and are controlled by the Devil.

Back to Trump. Donald Trump coming is actually a blessing to Africa and at the same time a curse. This is due to the fact that Trump's coming can lead to a World War 3 and that is the main reason why Putin will let Russia support Trump. That is a story for another day. (Keep checking on the blog for an article on "Between Trump and Putin: An international conspiracy for a Third World War".)

Trump winning the elections will lead to catastrophic events in which the world would partake in but Africa wouldn't because it is not our war. Africa would suffer greatly during that time because the continent relies on the other parts of the world. During this time, Africa would serve as a place for refugees. It would become a mass refugee camp. This would eventually force people to begin to produce what they need. This would cause development in Africa as the other parts of the world would be fighting a war.

Visit http://kingstondome..com.ng/2016/10/the-world-eye-opener-part-1-chapter-1.html?m=1 to read more.
Conspiracy theory...
Kontinu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Molde Europa League (4 - 1) On 5th November 2020 / Chelsea Vs Burnley (3 - 0) On 27th August 2016 / Chelsea Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 0) On 27th February 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.