Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,919 members, 7,841,491 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

What Forms Of Contraceptive Do You Use And What Are Their Side Effects (if Any) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Forms Of Contraceptive Do You Use And What Are Their Side Effects (if Any) (420 Views)

Ladies, How Many Sanitary Pads Do You Use Per Cycle? / Causes Of Contraceptive Failure / What Forms Of Contraceptive Do You Use And What Are Their Side Effects (if Any) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Forms Of Contraceptive Do You Use And What Are Their Side Effects (if Any) by Cweetie(f): 8:49pm On Oct 13, 2016
Fellow Nairalanders, I feel like I'm being made to choose one of many evils.

I'm scared of the side effects caused by hormonal contraceptives but my Hubby and I don't like to use "helmet" grin .

Please share your experiences to help me make an informed decision especially users of the implants because that's what my Gynecologist recommended.

If it helps:
I'm 24 years, female, and we have a 5week old son. We would also love to have more children, just not so closely spaced.

Thanks.
Re: What Forms Of Contraceptive Do You Use And What Are Their Side Effects (if Any) by GodnGold: 9:21pm On Oct 13, 2016
I think your health care provider should be in a better position to help you. 3 year plan jadelle is also perfect!

(1) (Reply)

Alcohol A Dangerous Necessity? / Uproot Fibroid Without Surgery / New Gym In Lagos ... Gym Your Way To Health And Wealthy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.