Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

PHOTO: UNN STUDENT MISSING! #HelpMeFindKessy - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / PHOTO: UNN STUDENT MISSING! #HelpMeFindKessy (1183 Views)

Kuranga Aishat, Unilorin Student Missing (Photo) / Final Year ABSU Female Biochemistry Student Missing (Photos) / UNIOSUN Final Year Student Missing (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: UNN STUDENT MISSING! #HelpMeFindKessy by RyanTasie(m): 12:44am On Oct 14, 2016
Kessy Nwankwo has been off our radars for a week. His lines have been unreachable since the late hours of last week Thursday, when he left Nsukka - where he was last seen- on his way back to Enugu. He's a 300L Dentistry student of the University of Nigeria, Enugu campus. I wanted to believe he travelled to Lagos to see his family but I just found out they're looking for him too.
Please, any information concerning his whereabouts should be reported to the authorities.
Thank you.

2 Shares

Re: PHOTO: UNN STUDENT MISSING! #HelpMeFindKessy by jeffizy(m): 1:53am On Oct 14, 2016
I do hope you find your friend.
I will advise you and his family to go through his route from school to his intended destination. Find out if there was any accident recorded on that route.

God keep him alive.
Re: PHOTO: UNN STUDENT MISSING! #HelpMeFindKessy by RyanTasie(m): 7:32am On Oct 14, 2016
jeffizy:
I do hope you find your friend.
I will advise you and his family to go through his route from school to his intended destination. Find out if there was any accident recorded on that route.

God keep him alive.

We've done all that, we sincerely do hope for the best. Thank you.
Re: PHOTO: UNN STUDENT MISSING! #HelpMeFindKessy by Wizydom144(m): 9:23am On Oct 15, 2016
The news about kessy's disapperance just tire me ooooo
Re: PHOTO: UNN STUDENT MISSING! #HelpMeFindKessy by ekojoe(m): 9:40am On Oct 15, 2016
No naa cry

share your creative ideas to marve@elleveen.com
Facebook.com/ekojoemarve

(1) (Reply)

Ten Distinguished Nigerian Women In Science / If You Were Asked To Write A Book About Your Life What Will Be The TITLE? / How To Check ICAN November 2017 Results Online.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.