Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

President Muhammad Buhari & Nigerians By Khaleefah The Blogger - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / President Muhammad Buhari & Nigerians By Khaleefah The Blogger (293 Views)

Victory Speech By President Muhammad Buhari / 10 Things That White People Don’t Like About Nigerians By Aroms Aigbehi / Bakassi: Senate Begins Probe Into Killing Of 97 Nigerians By Cameroon Gendarmes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

President Muhammad Buhari & Nigerians By Khaleefah The Blogger by Khalyfahdblogga: 3:20am On Oct 14, 2016
President Muhammad Buhari & The Nigerians.
by Khaleefah The Blogger.

I still wonder what those APCrians smoked that made them voted for change!!! What is for the money or for the love of winning or just because they wanted to end the so called hardship they said they had to endured under the previous government.

Now the change they clamored for is here and we are all either feeling the change or changing the change. Today 12th September, 2016…here I am typing, trying to reconnect back with my blogging spirit. Oh I missed blogging. But I am not here to discuss how much I missed blogging.

When President Muhammed came into power, we rejoiced and partied that our David (APC) has rescued us from the hands of Goliath (PDP), little did we know that ‘The devil we knew long ago was better than the angel we just met.’

Even before Change took over, we barely had enough to eat. Most Nigerians were operating 0-1-0, 1-0-0, 0-0-1, But now that Nigeria is in recession, the prodigal church rat has much to eat than most families. What we go through now is 0-0-0, ½ - 0 – 0, 0- ½ - 0. Still yet, APC National leaders are saying we haven’t seen the change they promised. What will happen if their said ‘change’ has not been implemented and we are starving like this. When the change finally happens, then it means we would be beggars in rich robes or thieves in Balmain Clothing.

When Buhari promised us ‘one meal a day’ during his campaign, we thought he was referring to his ‘manna from Aso Rock’ little did we know we would have just one meal either breakfast, or lunch, dinner for a day…just one meal a day.

Ordinary garri that has been saving lives since the 70’s has now turn to gold in the market overnight, Indomie that was everyone’s favourite has now to something that the whole family have to save to buy. Still yet, APC blames the previous government for our current dilemma.

When the Facebook CEO came to Nigeria secretly, I was so happy he didn’t inform our government of his coming, because if he did, our invisible finance minister & the national assembly would have approved another 9billion just to welcome him to Nigeria…they would have said the jollof rice that Zuckerberg ate while he was here was worth 1billion, then other unforeseen expenses would have been catered for with the rest of the money.

Zuckerberg whose worth is estimated about (94BN) walked the street of Yaba (Lagos) without a single armed bodyguard but if it was just one councilor from ‘Who Knows Ward A’ the whole lane who have been cleared 30mins before his/her arrival.

It is so true that when the previous government handed the economy to the Change agents, Nigeria economy was number 1 in Africa, we had enough supply of agricultural products. Even the dollar was 161 to a naira but now that Nigeria has experienced change, what we have is 461 to a naira, I pray those hoping to buy iphone7 knows how much its worth now.

Even I campaigned for this stupid change of theirs, but now I regret. Recently, Mr President launched #Changebeginswithme and I fortunate to watch the launching live, Almost all that attended the launching were above 60years, yet he claims to let youths participate in this carnival government of ours.
Our brothers & sisters have been sent home from the banking sector with little or no compensation, as if that’s not enough, now they’re threatening to cut 50% off the salary of those retained.

Even BET9ja had to return the minimum stake back to N100 for you to know how hard the times are now.
Nowadays, every fight that occurs in a public transport has one or two things to do with Buhari or APC.

Why APC? Is this the Change you promised us? Our fresh graduates are increasing every 6months still yet our government cant give the NYSC Co-ordinators the annual sum conferred to them. Recently, the New DG complained that it has gone short of funds and that the N10,500 that is been used to sew new NYSC kits isn’t enough anymore.

…..(to be continued).
Remember, it doesn’t hurt to follow me on these social media pages.
Follow on twitter: @Kblogga
Like on Facebook: Khaleefah The Blogger
Email: khaleefahtheblogger@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Dying For Others. / USA Voter Registration And Requirements | Www.usa.gov / PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.