Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,336 members, 7,839,599 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

CCTV Caused Dismissal Of Three Policemen In Lagos Who Followed Fraudster To Bank - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CCTV Caused Dismissal Of Three Policemen In Lagos Who Followed Fraudster To Bank (37876 Views)

Robber Who Followed A Man After Bank Withdrawal In Anambra Stripped Unclad (Pix / Man Rapes Facebook Lover In Lagos Who Turned Out To Be His Niece (pics) / Lady Who Followed A Man To Hotel Bleeds Continuously After Sex - Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCTV Caused Dismissal Of Three Policemen In Lagos Who Followed Fraudster To Bank by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 14, 2016
amuokuko:

I ain't no gay

Kids nowadays undecided grin
So I can only love females baa??
Re: CCTV Caused Dismissal Of Three Policemen In Lagos Who Followed Fraudster To Bank by Nnamdikalu: 3:02pm On Oct 14, 2016
amuokuko:

I ain't no gay
This two monikers tho'grin grin grin Amuokuko(the dick of cock/chicken) and Tiny Dick hahahahahahah oh my God my belle go tear ooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: CCTV Caused Dismissal Of Three Policemen In Lagos Who Followed Fraudster To Bank by delishpot: 3:12pm On Oct 14, 2016
Raddie:

will you get any legit money and gladly part away with 350?

After reading about how people die in the hands of trigger happy men in black over #50? Yes.
Even more if it would save my life and help me fight another day.
What if they had shot them and said they we're criminals? Would they live to fight over the #350k lost? Their families may end up paying double to reclaim their corpses. Smart move when faced with someone holding avgun and asking for money. They we're robbers. They had guns and position, they intimidated those men based on those facts. I do not blame the guys. Different people react differently to similar circumstances. You were not there. So leave it at that. Fight the abuser not the victim.
Re: CCTV Caused Dismissal Of Three Policemen In Lagos Who Followed Fraudster To Bank by amuokuko: 3:19pm On Oct 14, 2016
Tinydick:

Kids nowadays undecided grin
So I can only love females baa??

I cover myself from you with the blood of Jesus...
Re: CCTV Caused Dismissal Of Three Policemen In Lagos Who Followed Fraudster To Bank by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 14, 2016
amuokuko:

Grow up,,, bye

Indomie generation
Re: CCTV Caused Dismissal Of Three Policemen In Lagos Who Followed Fraudster To Bank by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 14, 2016
amuokuko:

Grow up!!

Indomie generation
Re: CCTV Caused Dismissal Of Three Policemen In Lagos Who Followed Fraudster To Bank by millhouse: 3:37pm On Oct 14, 2016
ASP don deny him boys ..when na him dem in charge of the beats ...
Re: CCTV Caused Dismissal Of Three Policemen In Lagos Who Followed Fraudster To Bank by Cutehector(m): 4:12pm On Oct 14, 2016
Supol wink

cool
Re: CCTV Caused Dismissal Of Three Policemen In Lagos Who Followed Fraudster To Bank by amuokuko: 4:16pm On Oct 14, 2016
Tinydick:

Grow up!!

Indomie generation

See this baby ooo calling me indomie generation...
Even ur mummy wont...
Re: CCTV Caused Dismissal Of Three Policemen In Lagos Who Followed Fraudster To Bank by ehissi(m): 4:47pm On Oct 14, 2016
adeaks:
So what about the suspected fruadster who gave them the bribe. He will just walk away like that? undecided

So if police ask you for bribe at gunpoint, you go say no!!??

No go die sahra for real life Oooh!!! undecided
Re: CCTV Caused Dismissal Of Three Policemen In Lagos Who Followed Fraudster To Bank by ponpon(m): 5:21pm On Oct 14, 2016
Area C go follow you go any length to collect raba, I have always complained about the way they molest youths
Re: CCTV Caused Dismissal Of Three Policemen In Lagos Who Followed Fraudster To Bank by ayeeshaapink: 6:29pm On Oct 14, 2016
How are going to feel safe with the Government, law and security. everything seems Jeopardized already!!!
Re: CCTV Caused Dismissal Of Three Policemen In Lagos Who Followed Fraudster To Bank by iukpe: 6:51pm On Oct 14, 2016
So why did the suspect agree to give away N350,000. Something is definitely wrong there. If I get an alert of N10m on my phone when I am with policemen and wrongly accused by the police, I will never give them 1kobo of it, talk-less N350,000. The driver wasn't trying to set up the policemen he was trying to bail himself out of something more serious.
Re: CCTV Caused Dismissal Of Three Policemen In Lagos Who Followed Fraudster To Bank by fergieboy: 7:17pm On Oct 14, 2016
iukpe:
So why did the suspect agree to give away N350,000. Something is definitely wrong there. If I get an alert of N10m on my phone when I am with policemen and wrongly accused by the police, I will never give them 1kobo of it, talk-less N350,000. The driver wasn't trying to set up the policemen he was trying to bail himself out of something more serious.

You are right.. It is the asp that rattled out the police men and not the driver
Re: CCTV Caused Dismissal Of Three Policemen In Lagos Who Followed Fraudster To Bank by hefelove(m): 9:22pm On Oct 14, 2016
Police kill people people for just 50naira, 100naira, 200naira and they saw 1million naira credit alart them no go kan kill u? It's like most people here value money than their life, if na me sef I kan give them the 1million as I know say I can never run down getting 1million naira alart, I know those people men I always see how they accuse people anyhow cos I stay in surulere, they day I started fearing them was wen I heard a story about how they took some Yahoo guys to the market to sell their gold chain cos they don't have any money with them after they sold the gold chain they and they police men shared the money, wen I heard this laugh nearly kill me since them I don fear police
Re: CCTV Caused Dismissal Of Three Policemen In Lagos Who Followed Fraudster To Bank by Booboi: 9:24pm On Oct 14, 2016
Nawaaaoo,,,, these men on black , always like doing black things.
Re: CCTV Caused Dismissal Of Three Policemen In Lagos Who Followed Fraudster To Bank by uss25dec: 9:36pm On Oct 14, 2016
When it comes to issue of denial n telling lies, it's in policemen "blood". I have a classmate who is a policeman. In 2002, I was in 200level in unijos. gsm was newly introduced in Nigeria n phones were expensive n scarce. My uncle gave me phones to sell n send him d money after selling them. My secondary classmate, d policeman, came n I sold him a phone at d cost price. I didn't add kobo as a profit. He was to balance me 9k. 6 months later, he didnt pay me n kept on telling funny stories all d times. I got angry n reported d case to his boss in their station. Wen his boss called us together, my police classmate denied me dat he doesn't knw me. I was shocked to hear dat from him. He said we never met before n has nothing 2do wit me. I gently left d office n congratulated him. One of our classmates was getting married in 2014 n we accidentally met at d meeting cos we happened 2b among d groom's train. He was shocked n ashamed. Wen he heard abt my new status n realised dat my salary is 6times his own, he came n apologised to me. Till today, he never pay d balance. God bless Nigerian police officers.
Re: CCTV Caused Dismissal Of Three Policemen In Lagos Who Followed Fraudster To Bank by joekine: 6:06am On Oct 15, 2016
dre11:

https://newtelegraphonline.com/cctv-caused-dismissal-three-policemen/

I hate Nigerian police they all are thief from the Oga at the top to the least..... Robbers in uniform

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adegoke Timothy, Dead OAU MBA Student: Update From His Brother / Gay love-vendor Infects Boy,16, With HIV, Gives Him Out To Pastors / Two Men Shot Dead In Rivers State By Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.