Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,865 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Buy Fairly Used LG , Jvc Plasma Television For Affordable Price - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy Fairly Used LG , Jvc Plasma Television For Affordable Price (602 Views)

32inch JVC Full HD LED TV For Sale @ 35,000 / ...SOLD 40 Inches Jvc Smart Tv SOLD... / JVC Dvd Player With Remote! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy Fairly Used LG , Jvc Plasma Television For Affordable Price by olubitv(m): 8:07am On Oct 14, 2016
Cheap Sales of Plasma,Lcd and Led televison set is here for good.If you are in any part of lagos, then don't miss this part of good news, the sales LG, Philips,Sony,Bush, Luxor, Sharp, JVC, Sanyo and many more televison set of varying size is here,we are located at Ajani kuti Street Oworonshoki Lagos
don't let any one deceive you by giving you fake and not lasting products. my goods will be tested ten times in my shop before you leave and even though you are from far, you can simply send friends you know in lagos to inspect your goods before you can pay and it will be sent to you via waybill. Call 08062363420 for enquiry about the price and location. You can also hit me up on Whatsapp for more info and pictures of what you are buying.
Whatsapp:07037097776

pls endeavor to call for price and location for goods
inspection. thanks![b][/b]

(1) (Reply)

HP 15 Laptop For Sale. 4gig Ram, 750HDD / (SOLD) SEALED Iphone 7 Black 32GB For 255k / Official Computer Village Portal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.