Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

THEME: Africa My Continent. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / THEME: Africa My Continent. (924 Views)

Easy Sketch Pro 3 License For Sale With Monthly Theme Pack And Images / Be The First To Use The New Facebook Theme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

THEME: Africa My Continent. by Modeart(m): 8:43am On Oct 14, 2016
THE EYES OF AN AFRICAN MAN

Our mind is always engulfed by the colour #black# when ever we think or talk about Africa. OH YES! Africa is black, black is beautiful and am proud of my Continent. Look into his eyes and find a prudent and diligent man. Ever ready to make it, despite his circumstance. His lower eye lashes sticked to his lightly wet skin. The lightly wet skin attracts dust to his eyes yet he persevered. He overcomes at the end of the day and freshen up with soap and water. Looking marvelous in the sight of people as they also appreciate the work of his hands. Become LAZY today and not even soap and water can wash away its consequences. Modeart wishes you all the best in this month of OCTOBER!!!!

(1) (Reply)

All U Need To Know To Be A Graphics Designer? Attend #empowertech 2.0 11/11/16 U / Please Help! I Am Planning To Start A Printing Press! / Let's Start Something New, Join Grafix Designers Group Through This Link

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.