Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

MTN 4G LTE - What's The Big Deal? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN 4G LTE - What's The Big Deal? (1386 Views)

Is Anyone Currently Using Glo 4G LTE? What Is The Speed Like? / Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi / From 3G To 4G LTE - What Lies Ahead For Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN 4G LTE - What's The Big Deal? by Sphilip1(m): 10:58am On Oct 14, 2016
MTN has eventually decided to "top-things-up" and as part of its innovation; the telecommunication giant introduces its latest service, the MTN 4G LTE.

Why you should care about 4G LTE

LTE offers faster download and upload speeds that will considerably improve your internet experience. With LTE you can stream music and video, upload and download faster. You can essentially use your mobile or tablet like a fixed line Internet connection.

It is worth mentioning that a lot of individuals have already been rocking this service; users in Lagos can testify to this! Even though the 4G LTE will be the next big thing in Nigeria, there are currently some shortcomings.

It isn't a do or die affair but to use this service, you need to ensure that:

1. You have a compatible phone (a phone that supports 4G LTE)

2. Your sim card must be activated to use 4G data bundle

[size=14pt]How To Activate The 4G LTE[/size] >> http://www.techkibay.com/2016/10/mtn-4g-lte.html

If you're wondering which phone could be compatible, I'll advise you follow me because I'll do a write-up on that soonest - be the first to get the article.

In case you're curious or have any question bothering you, kindly leave a comment here or on my blog and I'll get back to you.
Re: MTN 4G LTE - What's The Big Deal? by yak(m): 11:27am On Oct 14, 2016
is this 4G LTE only for Lagos residents?
Re: MTN 4G LTE - What's The Big Deal? by dustmalik: 11:58am On Oct 14, 2016
yak:
I used MTN LTE to post this in Abuja. Though the Glo LTE is nowhere to be found. I have gone round Abuja but found nothing.

Re: MTN 4G LTE - What's The Big Deal? by Sphilip1(m): 12:36pm On Oct 14, 2016
yak:

No.

Before now, the 4G LTE was for only Lagos residents.

Now it has been extended to all 36 states of Nigeria.
Re: MTN 4G LTE - What's The Big Deal? by yak(m): 9:34pm On Oct 14, 2016
Sphilip1:

No.

all 36 states? anyway I sent 4G to 131 and it asked me to go upgrade my sim. hope it'll worth it in Abeokuta
Re: MTN 4G LTE - What's The Big Deal? by Unlimited22: 10:44pm On Oct 14, 2016
dustmalik:

I used MTN LTE to post this in Abuja. Though the Glo LTE is nowhere to be found. I have gone round Abuja but found nothing.
Your phone doesn't support LTE band 28, so you can't see glo 4G.
Re: MTN 4G LTE - What's The Big Deal? by dustmalik: 10:50pm On Oct 14, 2016
Unlimited22:

Your phone doesn't support LTE band 28, so you can't see glo 4G.
Go and sit down, joor. Do you think I'm a novice like you? Don't quote me if you don't know anything
Re: MTN 4G LTE - What's The Big Deal? by Unlimited22: 11:43pm On Oct 14, 2016
dustmalik:

Go and sit down, joor. Do you think I'm a novice like you? Don't quote me if you don't know anything
How did I offend you?
Re: MTN 4G LTE - What's The Big Deal? by lordZOUGA(m): 12:57am On Oct 15, 2016
Sphilip1:

No.

False information. Here is a link: http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/10/10/mtn-launches-revolutionary-4g-lte-service/ on Thisday, saying it was only launched in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt.

(1) (Reply)

Indian Vs Snapchat War Escalating: See The Battlefield Here / Top 6 Android Phones That Support Wireless Charging (see Full List) / Whatsapp Backup Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.