Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,687 members, 7,955,573 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:31 AM

It Is Not The Destiny Of Every Single Person To Get Married - Banky W - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / It Is Not The Destiny Of Every Single Person To Get Married - Banky W (320 Views)

Video:newly Married Banky W Babysitting On Christmas Day / “don’t Touch Me, I’m Married” – Banky W To Female Fans As He Performs / It’s Not Every Body’s Destiny To Get Married – Banky W (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Is Not The Destiny Of Every Single Person To Get Married - Banky W by gistyinka(m): 11:14am On Oct 14, 2016
The EME music label boss while speaking on Metro FM has replied fans who keep pressuring him to get married. According to him, the process of finding the the right woman is an important step which can take a lot of time.

He added: “The same people who would pressurize you to get married are the people who would criticize you when you fail.

“Oprah Wilson changed the world but she never got married. It is not the destiny of every single person to get married.”

Speaking on a possible change of career, Banky W said: “I don’t know if I would ever dump music for any other thing. This is because music is something that you fall in love with, and it will never really let you go.”

Did You Agree with Him?

Did You Agree with Him? Not Everybody is Destiny to Get Married --- Banky W

Re: It Is Not The Destiny Of Every Single Person To Get Married - Banky W by divinehand2003(m): 11:17am On Oct 14, 2016
True talk.

That's the reason why there are so many broken homes today just after some months into the the marriage.

But I hope Banky is not being sentimental about the statement just because he too isn't married?

(1) (Reply)

‘i Will Get Married Again Because I Want 20 Kids’ – Old Interview Of 9ice Resurf / Royal London Asset Administration Appoints Litigation / Report Boko Haram Activities With Caution —Gen Buratai Tells Online Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.