Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,337 members, 7,954,381 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:52 PM

Field Service Engineer. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Field Service Engineer. (1577 Views)

Recruitment At Siemens For Graduate Field Service Engineers / Field Service Representative At Schneider Electric / Tetra Pak Graduate Trainee Future Talent Field Service Engineers Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Field Service Engineer. by Lawchi(m): 11:58am On Oct 14, 2016
VACANCY! VACANCY!! VACANCY!!!
Our company, a major player in the telecom industry requires the services of an Electrical Engineer with a minimum of 4 years experience in telecoms industry with a minimum of lower credit for HND and a minimum of second class lower for B.ENG/BSC.
The qualified applicants must possess the followings:
1. Ideal Candidate must have an appreciable knowledge of civil engineering particularly in STEEL WORKS (TELECOMMUNICATION MAST/TOWER).
2. Candidate must possess trouble-shooting and analytical skills, must be a problem solver.
3. Candidate must be familiar and comfortable working with telecom equipment.
4. Candidate must be able to use measuring/electrical analytical tools e.g. clamp meters, earth tester, GPS, Schmidt hammer etc.
5. Candidate must be proficient in the use of Microsoft tools like MS word, excel, PowerPoint.
6. Candidate must have a functional laptop and must be ready to work regularly with it.
7. Candidate must be ready to travel round the country even at short notice.
8. Candidate must b ready to learn more on the job.
9. Candidate must be based in Abuja.
Qualified candidate with the above requirement should send their cvs to oyewole.f@molcomconcepts.com, ejezie.m@molcomconcepts.com (Human Resource Department, Molcom Concepts Ltd).
Re: Field Service Engineer. by adeyusuf2000: 2:04pm On Oct 14, 2016
hello Boss, pls am badly interested in job. I am a graduate of computer science 2nd class lower, CCNA certified and CCNP Routing is already in progress, i have 3 good working experience in IT role in multinational companies but the passion i have for telecom is the reason why i want this job badly. please kindly consider me for this great opportunity. please kindly help me with ur phone contact or my whatsapp no is 08162301602. will be glad to hear u asap. thanks so much
Re: Field Service Engineer. by ehix89(m): 4:35pm On Oct 14, 2016
Lawchi:
Our company, a major player in the telecom industry requires the services of an Electrical Engineer with a minimum of 4 years experience in telecoms industry with a minimum of lower credit for HND and a minimum of second class lower for B.ENG/BSC.
1. Ideal Candidate must have an appreciable knowledge of civil engineering particularly in STEEL WORKS (TELECOMMUNICATION MAST/TOWER).
2. Candidate must possess trouble-shooting and analytical skills, must be a problem solver.
3. Candidate must be familiar and comfortable working with telecom equipment.
4. Candidate must be able to use measuring/electrical analytical tools e.g. clamp meters, earth tester, GPS, Schmidt hammer etc.
5. Candidate must be proficient in the use of Microsoft tools like MS word, excel, PowerPoint.
6. Candidate must have a functional laptop and must be ready to work regularly with it.
7. Candidate must be ready to travel round the country even at short notice.
9. Candidate must be based in Abuja.
Qualified candidate with the above requirement should send their cvs to oyewole.f@molcomconcepts.com, ejezie.m@molcomconcepts.com (Human Resource Department, Molcom Concepts Ltd).
Hello Sir, can a graduate of Computer science with experience apply for the job, I really feel the need to, please your response is needed, Thanks.
Re: Field Service Engineer. by Isiokpukpu(m): 5:27pm On Oct 14, 2016
adeyusuf2000:
hello Boss, pls am badly interested in job. I am a graduate of computer science 2nd class lower, CCNA certified and CCNP Routing is already in progress, i have 3 good working experience in IT role in multinational companies but the passion i have for telecom is the reason why i want this job badly. please kindly consider me for this great opportunity. please kindly help me with ur phone contact or my whatsapp no is 08162301602. will be glad to hear u asap. thanks so much
Simple instruction and you are asking him for his number. What else do you need his number for when he has dropped an email address you can easily send your CV to.
Re: Field Service Engineer. by Isiokpukpu(m): 5:31pm On Oct 14, 2016
ehix89:
Hello Sir, can a graduate of Computer science with experience apply for the job, I really feel the need to, please your response is needed, Thanks.
What kind of experience do you have. Can your experience be matched with the listed requirement.
Re: Field Service Engineer. by ehix89(m): 7:04pm On Oct 14, 2016
Isiokpukpu:

What kind of experience do you have. Can your experience be matched with the listed requirement.
Sure, i've sent my CV already
Re: Field Service Engineer. by Lawchi(m): 8:21am On Oct 15, 2016
Hello All,

Just send in yours CVs. Qualified applicants will be invited for interview next week. Once again Applicants must be resident in Abuja.

Thanks
Re: Field Service Engineer. by Lawchi(m): 12:11pm On Mar 29, 2017
Our company, a major player in the telecom industry requires the services of an Autocad Person Either Civil,Mechanical, Electrical with Autocad Experience or Architect with a minimum of 4 years experience using drafting tools and minimum of lower credit for HND and a minimum of second class lower for B.ENG/BSC.

1. Ideal Candidate must have an appreciable knowledge of civil structure representation.
2. Candidate must be ready to work extra hours and weekends.
5. Candidate must also be proficient in the use of Microsoft tools like MS word, excel, PowerPoint.
9. Candidate must be based in Lagos mainland.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help I Need A Daily Paid Job! / New Form Of Job Scam using NERC. / Safety Officer Job Vacancy In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.