Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

You Need Itinerary, Hotel Booking And Account Statement - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / You Need Itinerary, Hotel Booking And Account Statement (953 Views)

Brazil Tourist Visa, Account Statement / Account Statement To Use / Bank Account Statement For Swedish Student Residence Permit! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

You Need Itinerary, Hotel Booking And Account Statement by walesbanks(m): 11:12am On Oct 21, 2009
see me for your itinerary, hotel booking and account statement issues. wales008@yahoo.com
Re: You Need Itinerary, Hotel Booking And Account Statement by justwise(m): 11:27am On Oct 21, 2009
walesbanks:

see me for your itinerary, hotel booking and[b] account statement issues[/b]. wales008@yahoo.com

See urself, account statement? And u don't feel ashamed of urself? The same a/c statement will be used for every innocent soul who is unlucky enough to come to u. What a joke
Re: You Need Itinerary, Hotel Booking And Account Statement by snokky(m): 12:05pm On Oct 21, 2009
Walesbank vs Justwise

I will be a temporary refree for now.

C'mon guys, lets go.
Re: You Need Itinerary, Hotel Booking And Account Statement by walesbanks(m): 5:30pm On Oct 21, 2009
you are so oblivious of what is going on around you. Ask travellers if it is the same account that is being used for everyone. This ones often comes in your name. Ask frequent travellers. Anyway, it is not meant for you. it is for serious minders who need to move fast.
Re: You Need Itinerary, Hotel Booking And Account Statement by snokky(m): 7:44pm On Oct 21, 2009
ok good! 1 point there.

now Justwise

lol,

(1)

Does Neco Result Recognise World Wide / My People Share Ur Struggle How You Got Your Visa Passport / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.